Go to page:

Official DUP NaPo/GloProWriMo 2019 Discussion

Summerrain75
Summerrain75
Fire of Insight
Philippines
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 99

Tallen said:

When I lived in San Diego,
a large percentage of my good Friends are Filipino and I was constantly invited to their homes for birthday parties (of people who i had no idea who they were - just a reason to get together and make new friends and eat and drink a lot).
It's where i acquired a taste for Chicken Adobo, Pancit and Lumpia..........just to name a few Yummy foods.
those food are always present in all celebrations especially birthdays..pancit is for longlife they say it's a chinese belief I guess and Filipinos have adapted it.

Hepcat61
Hepcat61
geoff cat
Dangerous Mind
United States
31awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 995

ImperfectedStone said:I miss Napo. X

I missed it so much, I'm writing a Sonnet a day for a year...

The good part is I already have my theme for next year's NaPo figured out

Josh
Josh
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
29awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 405

Tallen said:

I must be a masochist
as i miss being (coerced almost) forced to spill
daily.


The days of stick & carrot are over ('til next April) - it's time to find that deep self-motivation from within   :)))

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1179

Josh said:

The days of stick & carrot are over ('til next April) - it's time to find that deep self-motivation from within   :)))


If only You knew how many times (3) i was gonna quit NaPo and Sky_dancer talked me back.

I believe one time she threatened to quit if i quit and i knew her Fans would not be happy with me and so i stuck it out.


JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1541

Hepcat61 said:

I missed it so much, I'm writing a Sonnet a day for a year...

The good part is I already have my theme for next year's NaPo figured out


Admirable.

I could only handle writing a Sonnet a year for a decade.

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1179

JohnnyBlaze said:

Admirable.

I could only handle writing a Sonnet a year for a decade.


Very Admirable BOTH OF YOU
i wrote ONE poorly spilled sonnet for the rest of my life (unless Sky_dancer bribes me with something good)

Jade-Pandora
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States
169awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 4764

Sorry, I got confused who I was talking to.

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1179

Jade-Pandora said:Sorry, I got confused who I was talking to.

Not certain
but Your last post in this Thread is on Page 73  

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3796

Tallen said:

Not certain
but Your last post in this Thread is on Page 73  


I think she must've edited the one above.

I know it's sad - but we have some GREAT things in the works to keep everyone connected and prepared for 2020.  I can honestly say I have never worked with a closer group before; the camaraderie is both admirable and positive.



Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1179

Josh said:

The days of stick & carrot are over ('til next April) - it's time to find that deep self-motivation from within   :)))


It didn't take long, Brother

a comp kind of pissed me off and Food Poisoning this morning caused me to spill, as well.

CSD1558
CSD1558
Minx
Fire of Insight
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 69

Ahavati said:

I think she must've edited the one above.

I know it's sad - but we have some GREAT things in the works to keep everyone connected and prepared for 2020.  I can honestly say I have never worked with a closer group before; the camaraderie is both admirable and positive.


I just wanted to read when I came to the deep. Tallen welcomed me and invited me to "spill". That made me laugh. It was less than 24 hours when I was letting stuff out. That was mid March. I appreciate the camaraderie as well Ahavati.  But you sweet lady...you welcomed everyone with open arms. And you had to walk me through it with baby steps. Thank you so much!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3796

CSD1558 said: I just wanted to read when I came to the deep. Tallen welcomed me and invited me to "spill". That made me laugh. It was less than 24 hours when I was letting stuff out. That was mid March. I appreciate the camaraderie as well Ahavati.  But you sweet lady...you welcomed everyone with open arms. And you had to walk me through it with baby steps. Thank you so much!

That's a very gracious thing to say, Minxie.  You're going to make it next year! Just wait and see!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3796


Yo ho NaPo'ers! As many of you have noticed, there is a Private Group for DU's Official Team NaPo 2020!  We have and are gathering a kick-ass team to ensure our next NaPo is Spill'n It off the charts!  If you are interested in being on Team NaPo 2020, please message me! We have many of the spots filled, but always have room for a few more Poetic Ambassadors to represent DU!

Kick off Campaign March 01, 2020! Yeah, we're starting early; that should tell you something about the early worm vs the bird!  

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/poetry/read/10790/#453793

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3796

We only have one position left for a Team NaPo Ambassador! If you think you will be participating in this year's Official NaPo, please message me if you'd like to be on the Team!  

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1541

Ahavati said:We only have one position left for a Team NaPo Ambassador! If you think you will be participating in this year's Official NaPo, please message me if you'd like to be on the Team!  

one of us ... one of us ... one of ......




Go to page:
Go to: