Thank you to "Juanita Ponce de Leonie" for her generous awards!
We've had to take a few hours to simply rest, read, and kinda unwind doing what WE want to do vs what we NEEDED to do, as we have been for the last 30 days. Now we'd like to take this time to credit our amazing team, who made each graphic update you saw possible by their willingness to lift some of the burden off this massive challenge. Jade-Pandora
- Edit Monitor, for her diligent attention to post detail and edit count per entry. yelluw_always
- Unique Word Monitor, for her gracious willingness to verify a unique word count of 50 per entry. Amorous Tryst & Earth_Shadow
- Time Monitors, for their meticulous ability to coordinate global timestamps per entry. Summerrain75 & JusTim_
- Count Monitors, for their commitment to numerical accuracy per entry. Now, in case you don't think that's much responsibility, keep in mind there were almost 900 submissions in this NaPo
- and these team members were writing themselves. Captain Johnny and I wouldn't have been able to provide each entrant with a gift of poetic design, much less promote, market, or develop a storyboard without them.
So who are the real heroes and backbone of this competition? Exactly.
Thank you, Team Napo '19, for making this the BEST NaPo ever.
In addition to the visual art piece, here is a little gift below on the front page of our site for all of you to remember this year by. We hope you enjoy it.
Thank you to those who helped, who participated, who cheered those who did on, and particularly those who tried but weren't able to complete the challenge. This may not have been your year - but next year will be!
On to 20/20! http://poeticmedics.com/