Official DUP NaPo/GloProWriMo 2019 Discussion

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
63awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 2408

Viddax said:Well that's that then. Another yearly competition entered and completed.

Thanks to Johnny and Ahavati for your hard work on this, enjoy the rest and earned rewards once it is all over.

Thank you, Viddax! We have been SO impressed with your dedication and commitment to this challenge! You truly went over and above what was required!

SatInUGal said:Oh and unimaginable amounts of gratitude to Johnny and Ahavati!

To the others that worked behind the scenes, you have my sincere appreciation as well. I drink to your health, and poesy!

Thank you, Kumar! We appreciate that greatly!

Only 7 more to go before Captain Johnny and I can get off this ship!  Save some rum for us! Although I don't know how beneficial we'll all be drunk in the Tunnel of Darkness!

poet
John Brady
Thought Provoker
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 135

It was my understanding there would be ham and moonshine at the end of this sailing. Hope y’all packed a bath tub. You’re gonna need it to row home in by the time we’re done celebrating.

poet
Tallen
earth_empath
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 673

no drink for me
I am saving myself for massive amounts of Blue Berry Cheesecake ------ though i could go for a good smoked ham that John Brady mentioned

poet
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1181

24601 said:It was my understanding there would be ham and moonshine at the end of this sailing. Hope y’all packed a bath tub. You’re gonna need it to row home in by the time we’re done celebrating.

Ham? Are ya kidden' me?! It's a roasted pig and a self serve bar.  The bathub is where we are going to dump your sorry ass for the night because all the couches will be taken.

Tallen said:no drink for me
I am saving myself for massive amounts of Blue Berry Cheesecake ------ though i could go for a good smoked ham that John Brady mentioned

What is up with you people and ham!?

poet
SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 474

I want some of the skin of that piggy!

poet
John Brady
Thought Provoker
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 135

I’ve woke up in worse places than a bath tub. Ham for a pillow. I’m taking it all.

poet
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

24601 said:I’ve woke up in worse places than a bath tub. Ham for a pillow. I’m taking it all.

We'll make sure it is a canned ham in case you prefer a firm pillow.

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

And we have five more to weigh in before Captain Johnny and I can leave the ship in pursuit of the "Tunnel of Darkness"!  If John is awake, that is, and not fighting with Kumar over canned ham. . .

poet
DaisyGrace
Thought Provoker
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 192

I need a drink! I thought for sure the last poem would be a great one! But I’ve got slightly lower than mediocre at best. 🤣 but at least I did it!

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

DaisyGrace said:I need a drink! I thought for sure the last poem would be a great one! But I’ve got slightly lower than mediocre at best. 🤣 but at least I did it!

That is the Spirit of Napo!  

The bar is fully stocked, My Dear! Grab whatever you desire and mingle with the others until we're all there!  

poet
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

That is the Spirit of Napo!  

That's what matters most!

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

That's what matters most!

Indeed! ^5

poet
PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 143

I just posted my last entry and it is a Fountain Of Relief.  I just want to thanks everyone for reading and participating, especially the extra hard work by the team members and leaders, Johnny and Ahavati..

I have read some really great entries here so now ill try to catch up on some commenting.  All my entries will be at #Napowrimo2019 as well including the final chapter of my series..

Happy writing everyone :)

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

PoetsRevenge said:I just posted my last entry and it is a Fountain Of Relief.  I just want to thanks everyone for reading and participating, especially the extra hard work by the team members and leaders, Johnny and Ahavati..

I have read some really great entries here so now ill try to catch up on some commenting.  All my entries will be at #Napowrimo2019 as well including the final chapter of my series..

Happy writing everyone :)

Congratulations, PoetsRevenge! You were phenomenal and I absolutely LOVED your last Oliver post!  It was such an honor to have you on board this year!  Grab you a drink! We're only down to a few more before we enter the "Tunnel of Darkness"! LOL!

poet
PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 143

Ahavati said:

Congratulations, PoetsRevenge! You were phenomenal and I absolutely LOVED your last Oliver post!  It was such an honor to have you on board this year!  Grab you a drink! We're only down to a few more before we enter the "Tunnel of Darkness"! LOL!

Thanks so much, I saved the best for last 🍸🍸 Ill drink to that

The Tunnel Of Darkness sounds like 'Its a small world' ride at disney, but ill save that story for another series :)

Go to page:
Go to: