United States 26awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 171

Ahavati said:

WTH happened to the Guiness?!

It must have evaporated 😳

poet Anonymous

JusTim_ said:

I've got a bottle of tequila and a sliver of rum...if you can get here by noon there might be some left.

Dude, if I drank even a thimble of that, I'd be on the floor and singing loudly & offkey, most likely!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14654

JusTim_ said:

It must have evaporated 😳

LMAO!  

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2297

ImperfectedStone said:I'm going to sound like a Grandma but if it's feel wired you need to tame St John's Wort should work. On you go, I have some crochet or something to be doing...

Learning to Quilt
is at the top of things i want to learn how to do, List

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Everybody stop snorting whatever or the waters from the Fountain of Inspiration will shoot out your noses like Coca Cola!

poet Anonymous

Tallen said:

Learning to Quilt

It's a very rewarding hobby. Grew up watching Grandma quilt & then took it up when she passed on. The gift that keeps giving, I don't keep them...I give them away. Hope you pursue it!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14654

JohnnyBlaze said:Everybody stop snorting whatever or the waters from the Fountain of Inspiration will shoot out your noses like Coca Cola!

LOL!

Tallen said:

Learning to Quilt

I have a friend who does it with t-shirts too - memorials or childhood memories of their favorite clothes. It's beautiful.  Growing up in part in the deep south - quilting is ingrained, as is gardening and farming.  

You would like it - very methodical and calming.

Heaven_sent_Kathy
Thought Provoker
United States 9awards
Joined 1st Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 177

Having just crossed the line ( still in disbelief ), I seem to recall someone mentioning blueberry cheesecake ( I think it was Daisy )...

so I'm ready when the wedges are passed around.  And then...

for blueberry cheesecake, I'll do the NaPo all over again - for May! : )

blessed and hungry,
Kathy <3

Summerrain75
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 10awards
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 365

Heaven_sent_Kathy said:Having just crossed the line ( still in disbelief ), I seem to recall someone mentioning blueberry cheesecake ( I think it was Daisy )...

so I'm ready when the wedges are passed around.  And then...

for blueberry cheesecake, I'll do the NaPo all over again - for May! : )

blessed and hungry,
Kathy <3
I have blueberry cheesecake Kathy and mango cheesecake too. We can share it.

Heaven_sent_Kathy
Thought Provoker
United States 9awards
Joined 1st Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 177

Summerrain75 said: I have blueberry cheesecake Kathy and mango cheesecake too. We can share it.
Thank you, Summer!  I would be an unworthy participant if I didn't take you up on your offer! <3

Summerrain75
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 10awards
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 365

Heaven_sent_Kathy said:
Thank you, Summer!  I would be an unworthy participant if I didn't take you up on your offer! <3
you're welcome Kathy<3

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Well that's that then. Another yearly competition entered and completed.

Thanks to Johnny and Ahavati for your hard work on this, enjoy the rest and earned rewards once it is all over.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 932

Well damn. My 30th inspiration came, was set down, and there it all was. This month I found new poetic voices in myself, and a flow with longer poems I didn't know I could connect with. I re-connected with an old lover and somehow that too was connected with poetry. This month has been spectacular. Thank you, fellow deep undergrounders. I will miss it, but it will persist, I think.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 932

Oh and unimaginable amounts of gratitude to Johnny and Ahavati!

To the others that worked behind the scenes, you have my sincere appreciation as well. I drink to your health, and poesy!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Viddax said:Well that's that then. Another yearly competition entered and completed.

Thanks to Johnny and Ahavati for your hard work on this, enjoy the rest and earned rewards once it is all over.

SatInUGal said:Oh and unimaginable amounts of gratitude to Johnny and Ahavati!

To the others that worked behind the scenes, you have my sincere appreciation as well. I drink to your health, and poesy!

Thank you.

We appreciate both of you participating and putting your best feet forward.

Go to page:
Go to: