Go to page:

Poetry Channels on YouTube

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Lots of us are too busy for vlogging on YouTube. But some have enough free time or will try it anyway. Yeah, just that crazy. Just keep breathin an breathin an breathin an breathin..... like Ariana Grande, til you look up and the whole rooms spinning.

https://youtu.be/UGPjxsziKUc

Thanks Dave Mcloud for being the focus of my first episode. I'm sure people will want to apologize to you for me.

I regret nothing!

EW

PS Feel free to share your YouTubeishness here. Please!

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

LOL! Omgosh! You, sister, R A riot!

So I got your pm (tanka berry mush), and now you’re on YouTube reading some David’s blur on his profile, things are happenin’ fast!

So I mean... 💤... oh! Uh, what do you want me to do? I’m nut surrounded by high tech gizmos. Hmm. Lesser... you read from my page? I’m hmm... I could send you a couple of my audio files of me reading a bit of’ poetry. Would’ya like that? I promise to keep it clean. Boring, but clean, lol!

Pm me your email addy and I’ll attach & send, babes!🎤🎬

U R 2 cute... and I luv da bun!

Lotta lurch,
Jadey🐾

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Jade-Pandora said:LOL! Omgosh! You, sister, R A riot!

So I got your pm (tanka berry mush), and now you’re on YouTube reading some David’s blur on his profile, things are happenin’ fast!

So I mean... 💤... oh! Uh, what do you want me to do? I’m nut surrounded by high tech gizmos. Hmm. Lesser... you read from my page? I’m hmm... I could send you a couple of my audio files of me reading a bit of’ poetry. Would’ya like that? I promise to keep it clean. Boring, but clean, lol!

Pm me your email addy and I’ll attach & send, babes!🎤🎬

U R 2 cute... and I luv da bun!

Lotta lurch,
Jadey🐾

LOL!

Composure back, yeah, audio could be fun. Mainly, Jade, you would have to tolerate me pointing out how "interesting" you can get! Spicy! But I'm only going to insinuate how naughty you are. Would love to give a shoutout for your YouTube channel.... or whatever links you have to your arts.

I'm pretty cave girl with my tech, too, so join the club! My channel is the sole product of a humble ipad.

I know of interesting non sexual poetry from you! You dont have to undersell. I think you are amazing.

Yeah, it's silly hour. That's one thing poetry time generates, much to my pleasant surprise.

poet Anonymous

EdibleWords said:
Thanks Dave Mcloud for being the focus of my first episode. I'm sure people will want to apologize to you for me!

... I’m sorry “Mcloud” .

Sounds like a great idea anyway. It’s interesting to see how vlogging can be a force for good in the world. Well done.

Just make sure with stuff like this you’re getting people’s permission before you put them on a public platform. Could get messy otherwise.

Peace out ✌🏻

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Miss_Sub said:

... I’m sorry “Mcloud” .

Sounds like a great idea anyway. It’s interesting to see how vlogging can be a force for good in the world. Well done.

Just make sure with stuff like this you’re getting people’s permission before you put them on a public platform. Could get messy otherwise.

Peace out ✌🏻

Yeah, had to butcher his name, too, I guess.

Good advice about permissions. I've been in contact, so I think I'm covered, but if he ever feels attacked or in any way uncomfortable I would be glad to remove the offending vlog post ASAP.

Thank you also for the support.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

You ever try to edit a post and accidentally quote yourself?

That happened.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

EdibleWords said:You ever try to edit a post and accidentally quote yourself?

That happened.

No.

I get myself in enough trouble.🤘

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Jade-Pandora said:

No.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Jade-Pandora said:

Enough? Now me, not in my vocabulary.....

https://youtu.be/M0VkCMGGI-0

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015

EdibleWords said:

Enough? Now me, not in my vocabulary.....

https://youtu.be/M0VkCMGGI-0

O
M
G
JESSSSSS...

I just saw the video, and replayed it, and

LOL I’m lovin’ this! And what an amazing choice of poem you read... it’s all about my dearest DU friend, Hepcat61, during the raging Santa Rosa wildfires.

Actually, I think you read it quite well, sweetheart. Dunno how you could pick one out of what - 565 poems! I... would be hard-pressed to pick one.

😳 😖 🤯 🤤aaahhh..,

And I thank you for doing this video for me, with me, w/o me, about me.

U
m’dear,
R
aaawe-sum!

SMOOCHES

“cut”🎬

🐾🎤*feedback squeeeal*

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Thanks Jade! Please, let's all remember that our YouTube vids are important!

https://youtu.be/bFPF6ObIiJE

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Related submission no longer exists.
https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/329314-lisa-rose---vlog-version-with-lisa/

This video is so simple, like family home movie quality, but it's good clean fun! Even this kind of thing will drive traffic to neglected poets over at YouTube, or if it gets reposted elsewhere.

Here are 2 of my youngest. My muse, Lisa adds cute side banter.
David is baby #9. But there's another baby near the camera, inside me! Can't yet spill the beans about when I'm going to pop... but over time if anyone will find out first, it will be my channel subscribers!

AnonymousBystander
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 226

Not on youtube but this may be of interest ... http://www.liamguilar.com/the-poetry-voice/ he's not a DUPer though ...

LunasChild8
Dangerous Mind
Canada 21awards
Joined 27th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 536

I've uploaded a few audio readings of some of my poems on YouTube. MissMidnightRaven.

AnonymousBystander
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 226

Do you care to provide some links?

Go to page:
Go to: