Go to page:

Vegan prejudiced

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Read

How will 9 billion or 10 billion people eat without destroying the environment?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2018/10/10/how-will-or-billion-people-eat-without-destroying-environment/

slipalong
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 41awards
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 822

in the UK the amount of vegan and veggy  products on supermarket shelves is now multiplying.  world class athletes are promoting this lifestyle. I sit under the flag with Miss -sub one small meat meal each week
? where does the christian church stand on this ?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

hardallover said:no it isn't an animal bi product, its grown from soy

watch

https://impossiblefoods.com/food/

Firstly, plant proteins and/or soy isn't typically considered lab grown by the vegetarian/vegan community.  Secondly. . .

Ahavati said:
Quorn (  my personal favorite as it contains no soy ) has excellent 'chicken' fillets, strips, nuggets, as well as 'beef, crumbles, strips, and so forth.  

Just say'n. . .

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Miss_Sub said:

I’m a conscious carnivore who has great respect for the vegan community. Like all things, it’s about mutual respect. It’s all about not being a dick to each other.

How you live your life is not my business at the end of the day. More power to ya.

perfectly said, I couldn't agree more with your view on this ...it sums up so much of what is worth saying on the issue

poet Anonymous

Umm said:

perfectly said, I couldn't agree more with your view on this ...it sums up so much of what is worth saying on the issue

*curtsy*

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1387

I am a vegetarian, I have been for years now by me being a avid marathon runner. Now, are you a vegan or a vegetarian there is difference. Vegan, no meat, diary products,...no fish products, and they are very particular in nature, from wearing  furs, leather,..anything related to the slaughter pertaining to an animal

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Ahavati said:
...Our ( as in like-minded ) decision to eschew meat was a very conscious choice which ensued research and compassion.  Mass agricultur....

Vegans eschew meat
Carnivores chew meat

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Well stay true to your calling...it cuts down on five pounds of ingested meat that resides in the colon as you get older. Have a great evening as well.

poet Anonymous

I've cut out meat and I've cut any thing that have animal ingredients or been tested on an animal too and it hard theres lots of products that have animal ingredients and have been tested on animals as well like deodorants well lots of personal care products and lots household cleaning products clothing alcoholic beverages etc.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

SweetKittyCat5 said:I am a vegetarian, I have been for years now by me being a avid marathon runner. Now, are you a vegan or a vegetarian there is difference. Vegan, no meat, diary products,...no fish products, and they are very particular in nature, from wearing  furs, leather,..anything related to the slaughter pertanaining to an animal

Vegetarians don't eat seafood either.  There seems to be a monomer about that somehow, and I'm uncertain why.  Fish are animals and thus meat . . .🐠🐟🐡

Pescatarians eat fish but no other meat.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Darksun82 said:I've cut out meat and I've cut any thing that have animal ingredients or been tested on an animal too and it hard theres lots of products that have animal ingredients and have been tested on animals as well like deodorants well lots of personal care products and lots household cleaning products clothing alcoholic beverages etc.

👍 Same here.  

Animal testing is horrific, especially in the cosmetic industry.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

rabbitquest said:

Vegans eschew meat
Carnivores chew meat

LOL!!

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

I eat food that are high in protein, organic related dishes  tofu, and a several soy dishes, that I prepare myself, and always sprinkles Flaxseed, it is good for immune system, I consume no meat, no daily products. No regrets in regards to what most people would think I am missing.

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 209

I still don't see what the fuss over having your vegans pre juiced is all about ....

AgentStarling
Clarice
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 30th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 15

PsycoticMastermind said:I still don't see what the fuss over having your vegans pre juiced is all about ....

Go to page:
Go to: