rabbitquest
Sit-Eat-ur-BBQ
Dangerous Mind
Kazakhstan
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1483

Read

How will 9 billion or 10 billion people eat without destroying the environment?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2018/10/10/how-will-or-billion-people-eat-without-destroying-environment/

poet
slipalong
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 104

in the UK the amount of vegan and veggy  products on supermarket shelves is now multiplying.  world class athletes are promoting this lifestyle. I sit under the flag with Miss -sub one small meat meal each week
? where does the christian church stand on this ?

poet
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
48awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1612

hardallover said:no it isn't an animal bi product, its grown from soy

watch

https://impossiblefoods.com/food/

Firstly, plant proteins and/or soy isn't typically considered lab grown by the vegetarian/vegan community.  Secondly. . .

Ahavati said:
Quorn (  my personal favorite as it contains no soy ) has excellent 'chicken' fillets, strips, nuggets, as well as 'beef, crumbles, strips, and so forth.  

Just say'n. . .

poet
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1133

Miss_Sub said:

I’m a conscious carnivore who has great respect for the vegan community. Like all things, it’s about mutual respect. It’s all about not being a dick to each other.

How you live your life is not my business at the end of the day. More power to ya.

perfectly said, I couldn't agree more with your view on this ...it sums up so much of what is worth saying on the issue

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
83awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 6736

Umm said:

perfectly said, I couldn't agree more with your view on this ...it sums up so much of what is worth saying on the issue

*curtsy*

Go to page:
Go to: