Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet Anonymous

I prefer to listen to languages I know or at least have some grasp of however I still listen to ones I do not understand because there are so many beautiful languages in the world and it inspires me to expand my understanding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0FEO2tFFA

What do you think is the most beautiful language?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2288

Great answer (Love)!!

Do You see a Beauty in signing?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

rain

it's a one word poem. evokes emotions and joy in me.

you?

poet Anonymous

There are far to many beautiful words to choose from but in English one I like is nyctophilia.

It makes me think of going into the forest at night. Snow under foot and cold wind on my face. Only eerie sounds and the dim blue glow of the moon. So peaceful.

What do you like to do to relax?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2288

NBathory said:There are far to many beautiful words to choose from but in English one I like is nyctophilia.

It makes me think of going into the forest at night. Snow under foot and cold wind on my face. Only eerie sounds and the dim blue glow of the moon. So peaceful.

What do you like to do to relax?

Sometimes I wish I owned a home in Alaska and one here so I could travel there when they are experiencing 6 months of darkness and then return when daylight takes its turn.

To relax,
I enjoy wine, cheese and chess (& poetry if I've not had too much wine)

Do You know the difference between Hot & Cold Saki?

poet Anonymous

Tallen said:

Sometimes I wish I owned a home in Alaska and one here so I could travel there when they are experiencing 6 months of darkness and then return when daylight takes its turn.

To relax,
I enjoy wine, cheese and chess (& poetry if I've not had too much wine)

Do You know the difference between Hot & Cold Saki?

Know what is right across from Alaska? No that is not the question...

I thought more wine makes more poetry.

I think so, is one hot and one cold? (that is the question)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

One is probably spicier than the other. but I dunno

the next phase of human evolution have been living among us for some time. it's your job to find them. where or which groups/ culture would you look at first ?

poet Anonymous

I’d actually go down the Native American route, because I think we are heading back to nature-centric living and those guys seem pretty sorted if you ask me.

... anybody know of any countries that are accepting lost Brits on rafts at the moment been as our country is in meltdown?

poet Anonymous

Apparently not... screw y’all.

Do you think there is such thing as a completely selfless deed?

ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 28awards
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1347

Yes, but I don't think it's unnatural to be anxious prior as to whether you'll be judged for it and therefore can feel like it isn't selfless.

Is there space on the above raft?

In seriousness, if you could wake up tomorrow anywhere, no promise of a better or worse life etc just a place where would you choose?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I’d be a sloth. I don’t care if it’s a sin.

What are you allergic too?

Go to page:
Go to: