Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Viddax said:Put them in some remote or confined  location with no internet or wifi, with some stern overseer/overseers who punish and chastise any free thinking or individual thought, in a series of situations where they are told to do something and severely punished for any non-compliance and anything beyond what they have been told. With any backtalk or commentary or outlet or thoughts also severely punished; constant monitoring.
Then ask them if they think the same as they went in.

Have you thought about what presents you might like for your next birthday yet?

No. it is a few months away...

will the world ever shed the nuclear weapons?

poet Anonymous

Viddax said:

Have you thought about what presents you might like for your next birthday yet?

[Edit: cold just pipped me to the post so coming back to answer his question! No I don’t think the world will ever be free of nuclear arms. It’s too power hungry.]

Myself & Hubs haven’t bought each other birthday or Christmas presents for the last 5 years or so. We just go to gigs throughout the year or have little trips. Therefore, we spend the money on making a memory rather than us both ending up with slippers or straighteners we’ll never use. This arrangement suits us down to the ground, and yet it still shocks me when people recoil in horror when we say we don’t buy each other gifts.

I get flowers on our wedding anniversary though

What is the single stupidest statement you’ve ever heard somebody say?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Miss_Sub said:

[Edit: cold just pipped me to the post so coming back to answer his question! No I don’t think the world will ever be free of nuclear arms. It’s too power hungry.]

Myself & Hubs haven’t bought each other birthday or Christmas presents for the last 5 years or so. We just go to gigs throughout the year or have little trips. Therefore, we spend the money on making a memory rather than us both ending up with slippers or straighteners we’ll never use. This arrangement suits us down to the ground, and yet it still shocks me when people recoil in horror when we say we don’t buy each other gifts.

I get flowers on our wedding anniversary though

What is the single stupidest statement you’ve ever heard somebody say?

:-) says some beautiful things about the couple that answer

single most stupidest...can't think of past to much ATM prolly Donald Trump's Advice to California...follow Finland's example and "Rake AMerica Great Again"..lol rake the forest floor to avoid forest fires...

can you top that??

AnonymousBystander
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 226

cold_fusion said:
:-) says some beautiful things about the couple that answer

single most stupidest...can't think of past to much ATM prolly Donald Trump's Advice to California...follow Finland's example and "Rake AMerica Great Again"..lol rake the forest floor to avoid forest fires...

can you top that??

A pal of mine went to a cashpoint (ATM) in London.  It was in the middle of the night and ahead of him a man was using the machine.  The man started getting twitchy as my pal queued behind him; after a few moments the man left.  When my pal went to the machine, he saw that the man had left his money - something like 200 quid.  So my pal grabbed the cash and started walking after the man.  The man walked faster.  My pal started to call the man, at which the man started to run.  My pal ran after him waving the money, shouting, for him to stop; the man in a fit of fear and panic went into a late night cafe seeking refuge.  My pal went in after him.  Whereupon he handed him the cash ...

I just find the whole mistrust thing in the tale stupid but ...

Have you ever broken into anywhere?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

AnonymousBystander said:

A pal of mine went to a cashpoint (ATM) in London.  It was in the middle of the night and ahead of him a man was using the machine.  The man started getting twitchy as my pal queued behind him; after a few moments the man left.  When my pal went to the machine, he saw that the man had left his money - something like 200 quid.  So my pal grabbed the cash and started walking after the man.  The man walked faster.  My pal started to call the man, at which the man started to run.  My pal ran after him waving the money, shouting, for him to stop; the man in a fit of fear and panic went into a late night cafe seeking refuge.  My pal went in after him.  Whereupon he handed him the cash ...

I just find the whole mistrust thing in the tale stupid but ...

Have you ever broken into anywhere?

not exactly broken into...just twisted the sliding window of my own ground floor flat open... few years back, as i had locked self out and no one else inside

you?

AnonymousBystander
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Sep 2018

Same tale: my own drum when I forgot my keys.  Shoulder barging didn't work - bounced off - massive kick midway leaving splinters and a massive repair bill.  Keys always to hand, now.

What's the most important part of communication, receiving or transmitting?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

i believe communication is a two way thing normally unless we are talking about the public announcement and release of information/instructions in that case transmission and effective one at that obviously which will ensure reception is effective.

your answer?

poet Anonymous

I think that listening is as every bit important as communication. Listening implies respect. Communication implies honesty. Both are important.

Have you ever met anybody famous?

AnonymousBystander
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Sep 2018

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

not yet

you?

poet Anonymous

Nay. Though I’ve probably cursed it now.

Ever met anybody off the internet?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

yess.... my partner and 1 dear friend.

you?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

cold_fusion said:
you?

I've met 5 people who I met via Facebook
and one who I met via a Bulletin Board community (long since gone) I frequented in the 1980's.

Has any internet friend ever mailed you stuff other than a piece of paper?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

I haven't got that close to anyone on the internet. so no

do you have any childhood dreams that gives you an eerie feeling just by remembering? if so what is it?

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 523

What type of poetry can you do without?

Go to page:
Go to: