Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

BobbyEdwards said:Many political theorists feel that ANY system, in that system's purest form, can be utopia.  It is unfortunate that nothing involving human nature can ever be totally "pure."  What is your opinion?  Can human nature be overcome?
Human nature can only be managed, collectively by humans. This acknowledgement that as a society we collectively bear responsibility for each other's welfare is what in my opinion differentiates human society from the animal prides.

What are your views on the identitarians, Ted er... I mean Bobby?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Never heard of them before but if they are a hate group, they need to fuck off to another planet along with the rest of anyone who promotes hate, If they remove the leaders the brainwahser's, the controllers, those silent billionaires who turn the key, maybe more people will start thinking for themselves.

Do you ever take the time to step out of life and just be alone, or wish you were able to do that but life itself keeps getting in the way?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

I don't exactly follow your question Melia
I do find it sadly ironic they keep extending the retirement age

What will happen when the machines have all/ the majority of the jobs

Tue
Lost Thinker
Joined 17th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 51

Humans will develop intelligence and rise against collectively demanding a fair share of the goods and services needed to sustain a good and serviceable standard of living from the owners of the means of production, i.e. the machines. Some sort of evolved Marxist future trip. And then we'll all get robo-buttlers. I shall call mine Jeeves or maybe something cool like what the celebrities do their children. Blue Apple Zuma maybe.

Would it be the height of missed opportunities if the K.West/K.Kardashian baby North at some point didn't get his own brand and called it "North by North West"? Has this already happened?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

If it hasn't it should

would you be happy enough to have a payment/ purchase chip implanted into your wrist

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

only a matter of time. book of revelations foretells, so it will be

Do flowers have feelings

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

Suburbs

Will Boris be the best thing ever to happen to Britain?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Fuck  that mop headed cunt

Ever had an audience with the devil

poet Anonymous

Yes because who we need to save Britain is this buffoon. He looks like somebody injected white privilege into a gammon steak.

Edit: Audience with the Devil? Na. I’d have to believe in the Devil first

What would you change about your country if you could?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

I don't believe I would, not wholly. There would be part of me that would always pine for home.

Same question "Would you be able to adjust in another country than your own"

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

Perhaps, ...I think I would be able to now, as an adult.

When I had to move to America as a kid, it was very hard to do so. Understandably, certain circumstances were out of my control, ...& they happened to make adjusting way more difficult for me.

What animals did you fangirl over the most as a kid? ..If any xD

Go to page:
Go to: