Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
cold_fusion
Dangerous Mind
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2024

BobbyEdwards said:Many political theorists feel that ANY system, in that system's purest form, can be utopia.  It is unfortunate that nothing involving human nature can ever be totally "pure."  What is your opinion?  Can human nature be overcome?
Human nature can only be managed, collectively by humans. This acknowledgement that as a society we collectively bear responsibility for each other's welfare is what in my opinion differentiates human society from the animal prides.

What are your views on the identitarians, Ted er... I mean Bobby?

poet
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
56awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2532

Never heard of them before but if they are a hate group, they need to fuck off to another planet along with the rest of anyone who promotes hate, If they remove the leaders the brainwahser's, the controllers, those silent billionaires who turn the key, maybe more people will start thinking for themselves.

Do you ever take the time to step out of life and just be alone, or wish you were able to do that but life itself keeps getting in the way?

poet
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2256

Magdalena said:Never heard of them before but if they are a hate group, they need to fuck off to another planet along with the rest of anyone who promotes hate, If they remove the leaders the brainwahser's, the controllers, those silent billionaires who turn the key, maybe more people will start thinking for themselves.

Do you ever take the time to step out of life and just be alone, or wish you were able to do that but life itself keeps getting in the way?

Oh yes, quite often, I need the silence to re load my inner batteries. I have a walk in the hills and just connect with what is there. I even wished Id live more remote.  Sometimes it can be enough just to watch the mist on the hills, to spot an eagle above the treetops, or the hear a wild stream.
What do you think of the fact that people can work until they are 70 or even 75. Do you think there should be another age and limit to it?

poet
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2026

I don't exactly follow your question Melia
I do find it sadly ironic they keep extending the retirement age

What will happen when the machines have all/ the majority of the jobs

poet
Tue
Lost Thinker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 49

Humans will develop intelligence and rise against collectively demanding a fair share of the goods and services needed to sustain a good and serviceable standard of living from the owners of the means of production, i.e. the machines. Some sort of evolved Marxist future trip. And then we'll all get robo-buttlers. I shall call mine Jeeves or maybe something cool like what the celebrities do their children. Blue Apple Zuma maybe.

Would it be the height of missed opportunities if the K.West/K.Kardashian baby North at some point didn't get his own brand and called it "North by North West"? Has this already happened?

poet
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12701

If it hasn't it should

would you be happy enough to have a payment/ purchase chip implanted into your wrist

poet
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
Joined 20th Apr 2016

lepperochan said:If it hasn't it should

would you be happy enough to have a payment/ purchase chip implanted into your wrist

That could be a great practical help though I keep muybudget low. Do you think that cash (or coins) will disappear one day?

poet
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12701

only a matter of time. book of revelations foretells, so it will be

Do flowers have feelings

poet
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
Joined 20th Apr 2016

lepperochan said:only a matter of time. book of revelations foretells, so it will be

Do flowers have feelings

YES I do believe they do, flowers and plants have feelings. When my former partner moved out his plants withered. Im sure they missed him. And I belive if we care for flowers they will bloom for us.
Do you live in a rural area or suburb?

poet
cold_fusion
Dangerous Mind
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2024

Suburbs

Will Boris be the best thing ever to happen to Britain?

poet
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2026

Fuck  that mop headed cunt

Ever had an audience with the devil

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7681

Yes because who we need to save Britain is this buffoon. He looks like somebody injected white privilege into a gammon steak.

Edit: Audience with the Devil? Na. I’d have to believe in the Devil first

What would you change about your country if you could?

poet
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
Joined 20th Apr 2016

What would you change about your country if you could?
High costs  charged for heating, toll costs, high taxes on everything, the ever changing price in supermarkets.
For a good bread you pay 4 gp pounds, 5 am dolla, or 4. euro . Cheese is redicilously expensive 12 euros, 11 gb pouns or 9 am dollasr for a 750 gram piece of cheese. Also a lot of other things....
Would you be able to adjust in another country than your own?

poet
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
56awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2532

I don't believe I would, not wholly. There would be part of me that would always pine for home.

Same question "Would you be able to adjust in another country than your own"

poet
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1418

Perhaps, ...I think I would be able to now, as an adult.

When I had to move to America as a kid, it was very hard to do so. Understandably, certain circumstances were out of my control, ...& they happened to make adjusting way more difficult for me.

What animals did you fangirl over the most as a kid? ..If any xD

Go to page:
Go to: