Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

LibraSoul96
LibraSoul96
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 370

Yes, have 2 have something to believe in.

Does religion need u?

SkyeCebh
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

Carpe_Noctem said:Music food love compasion

Do we need religion


No, but most people believe they need direction and that doesn't come without devotion so the existence of religion is inevitable for the understanding of the intangible.

Religion isn't detriment to your growth if you know you have the Power to Choose, Filter and Dissect, and ultimately Change Your Mind.

What about Responsibility and Accountability?
Ex Your friend asks you for advice and you give it. They follow it and get hurt. Do you have responsibility/accountability for the outcome?

SkyeCebh
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

LibraSoul96 said:Yes, have 2 have something to believe in.

Does religion need u?


Religion wouldn't exist without its followers.

What is Oneness to you?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2095

What is religion but a means of control
I have ventured to far out spiritually of the religious box to ever be put back in.

Are you a spiritual person

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2331

LibraSoul96 said:Yes, have 2 have something to believe in.

Does religion need u?

No it doesnt and I dont need religion either, I have different personal beliefs that guide me on my path. What age would you say someone is old?
65? older?

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2331

Carpe_Noctem said:What is religion but a means of control
I have ventured to far out spiritually of the religious box to ever be put back in.

Are you a spiritual person

YES i am a very spiritual person, I have tried different paths on the spiritual.
Working with intuition, energy, holistic, paranormal and shamanic healing.
I do not follow any specific path but Im very drawn to spirituality.
Do you think true love only comes once in your life?

SkyeCebh
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

AEMelia564 said:
YES i am a very spiritual person, I have tried different paths on the spiritual.
Working with intuition, energy, holistic, paranormal and shamanic healing.
I do not follow any specific path but Im very drawn to spirituality.
Do you think true love only comes once in your life?


True Love never comes or goes. It's, for me, Eternal. What happens, though, is people falling in to, or falling out of, their ability to love, and the object may vary.
True Love is not assigned to only another person but lay as a foundation for my ability to Love - without it being assigned to looks or talents or capabilities. For me, it is all about Connection which allows Love to free flow, and connections like this never break.

Same question

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2095

SkyeCebh said:

True Love never comes or goes. It's, for me, Eternal. What happens, though, is people falling in to, or falling out of, their ability to love, and the object may vary.
True Love is not assigned to only another person but lay as a foundation for my ability to Love - without it being assigned to looks or talents or capabilities. For me, it is all about Connection which allows Love to free flow, and connections like this never break.

Same question

Well said I agree love is connection. Love is the eternal flame that burns within us all

How do you deal with negativity

SkyeCebh
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

Carpe_Noctem said:
Well said I agree love is connection. Love is the eternal flame that burns within us all

How do you deal with negativity


Depends what angles it comes from and what fuels it. Each one has it's own signature and each pattern it's co-creator.

Most times it goes like this: I always accept it existing and make sure I understand why it does. I always make sure I own my bit.
I check if I'm feeding it in any way. And if I'm not feeding it, then why am I giving it power to affect me?
I check that further.
And after that, If I don't feed it and I don't fuel it, what strings have I not cut? What have I missed?

What affects you most in an act of betrayal?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12819

the act itself: conscious desicion to betray. only made worse by denial. unforgivable


what's it like outside where you are

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1040

lepperochan said:the act itself: conscious desicion to betray. only made worse by denial. unforgivable
what's it like outside where you are


35 deg C -- a cool summer day in southern Arizona

Can a <kind> spirit be learned after leaving the family nest?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2077

a kind spirit can be learned despite a family input


is yours a happy family ??

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1040

David_Macleod said:a kind spirit can be learned despite a family input


is yours a happy family ??


it is today (my abuser died in 1994)

How about You and Your relationship with Your blood Family?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2077

I virtually have no contact and that's ok - but the isolation is hard

do you consider yourself lonely?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1040

David_Macleod said:I virtually have no contact and that's ok - but the isolation is hard

do you consider yourself lonely?


I have not considered myself lonely for a long time and maybe because i accepted and embraced my schizophrenia and in this respect i am never alone.

What causes You to feel lonely ?

Go to page:
Go to: