Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
LibraSoul96
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 330

😂😂😂😂to respond to ur answer it's not uncool and plus it's ok to be over confident with yourself and your talents.

I'm a libra and my horoscope was on point when it read I don't go out my wsy to make friends because I don't trust ppl and no one understands my moods.

When was ur horoscope ever right?

poet
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12701

I don't generally read it, but sometimes others might read it to me. I find there's always  something which is very close to being right. especially the character traits. being an Aries its most always to do with love or war, haha

where did you pick up an interest in the celestial prophesies  

poet
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

lepperochan said:would it be considered un-cool to say 'me'

when was the last time your horoscope was right ...what happened

Some weeks ago. I got a job offer as it had "predicted" 😏 actually an opening to my dream job! Heh!

What is having a purpose, to you? And what's yours?

poet
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
Joined 7th June 2019

lepperochan said:I don't generally read it, but sometimes others might read it to me. I find there's always  something which is very close to being right. especially the character traits. being an Aries its most always to do with love or war, haha

where did you pick up an interest in the celestial prophesies  

When I was 6, and I experienced my first "unexplained" event.

What is the greatest gift you've gotten out of life, besides life it self?

poet
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12701

question came up a couple of weeks ago. I've never really considered myself here for a single purpose. having thought about it figured a system like that would have the potential to be chaotic on a planetary / species basis. I think perhaps our most primal purpose may be to simply multiply in order for the species to survive/ thrive. other than that i'm not sure

edit: greatest

tough one. I think the two are somewhat connected (purpose/ gift) though I would probably say talent as gift might imply someone or something 'gifted'

I've a talent for music, for understanding, for creating , for  leading. i'm lucky in that I can use them mostly on a day to day basis.

how bout yourself  

following the women's world cup ? who d'ya think will won

poet
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
Joined 7th June 2019

lepperochan said:question came up a couple of weeks ago. I've never really considered myself here for a single purpose. having thought about it figured a system like that would have the potential to be chaotic on a planetary / species basis. I think perhaps our most primal purpose may be to simply multiply in order for the species to survive/ thrive. other than that i'm not sure

edit: greatest

tough one. I think the two are somewhat connected (purpose/ gift) though I would probably say talent as gift might imply someone or something 'gifted'

I've a talent for music, for understanding, for creating , for  leading. i'm lucky in that I can use them mostly on a day to day basis.

how bout yourself  

following the women's world cup ? who d'ya think will won

I have a deeply rooted sense or "calling" for helping people. I do it in many different ways. I don't feel like I'm here for me but for whatever the world needs of me, kind of thing. Sounds grand but I'm just a little person doing my bit. For 20 years as a nurse, but also my work as a volunteer "big sister" to rape and invest victims, or taking in homeless people, or having my home as a secret shelter for people in transit from danger to safety. Or by listening to a stranger, or loved ones. Giving what I can, when I can.

Helping and not so much "changing" people but more so amplifying what they need to reach what they want (within reason). I bridge it if I can.

(am not a sports fan of any any kind - used to play soccer, do gymnastics, volleyball, and coach in all of them but.. Found other more meaningful things to do for me)

Why do you write? How did it start, for you?

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7681

Iíve always kept journals from my early teens. Then at 23 after a nervous breakdown due to my ex and domestic abuse, I was at my parents recovering. Couldnít leave the house for 9 months because everything was just too overwhelming. I started writing again there for no particular reason. All I know is it allowed me to feel again.

I guess Iíve never really stopped. I write because I have too. Itís my way to process the world.

What is a line from your own poetry that summarises you?

poet
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 205

'But I've always punched above my weight' - Culinary School Lessons for Life

Do you cat-nap?

poet
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
70awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 4891

Yes, and I nap with my cats, while doing it.

What is your favorite way to spend a day off from work or school?

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1705

I love to listen to Pavarotti or Chopin sitting in the middle of the garden = folks around here think I am mental

any vaccinations planned?

poet
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2026

Fuck off

Sitting outside looking at a fire or going for a night walk

poet
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1418

the former ^-^

all time favourite midnight snack?

poet
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
56awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2532

Crumpets with lot's of butter.

If you had a choice would you abseil, skydive or bungee?

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7681

Out of the three, abseil. Iím fkn terrified of airplanes and I donít fancy ricocheting off my knicker elastic into a dam if itís all the same.

Would you do this?
https://youtu.be/cNqPoHVN9f0

poet
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6409

Sod that. If I'm falling from a great height it would be with a parachute or before my splattering demise.

What is the most relaxing/blissed/ chilled out thing that you have done?

Go to page:
Go to: