Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2301

Blue Christmas by Elvis

are you a moody person?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2177

Silent brooding type

Would you rather be told to your face or hear on the grapevine

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 329

Grapevine!  It's far too amusing.  Not only it tells and entertains me to see what people are gossiping about but also speaks loudly on the people who would succumb to make themselves feel superior and important.

What is the most entertaining rumor you have heard about yourself through the grapevine?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2301

Layla said:Grapevine!  It's far too amusing.  Not only it tells and entertains me to see what people are gossiping about but also speaks loudly on the people who would succumb to make themselves feel superior and important.

What is the most entertaining rumour you have heard about yourself through the grapevine?


Being accused of being a narcissist when I have been an empath all of my life

What rumors might be out there about you?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8329

Iím a trouble maker and a loose cannon. I probably also pick pocketed Jesusís last fiver. Iím a harlot homicidal queen. I dunno. Take your pick. Iíve stopped counting.

Have you ever started a fake rumour about yourself for shits and giggles just to see the reaction?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2301

Miss_Sub said:Iím a trouble maker and a loose cannon. I probably also pick pocketed Jesusís last fiver. Iím a harlot homicidal queen. I dunno. Take your pick. Iíve stopped counting.

Have you ever started a fake rumour about yourself for shits and giggles just to see the reaction?


Yes indeed - some call it entrapment I call it a search for truth


What are you like really?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8329

As far as I know, Iím delightful.

Have you ever protested for a cause?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12982

lots of times


what / who would you die for

LibraSoul96
LibraSoul96
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 376

My family.

What is your deepest regret that is stuck on ur conscience?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2177

Non, je ne regrette rien

Ever poured Irish cream on your cereal

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8329

I have actually! Makes banging porridge. Yíknow. If I still drank like that.

Grab the closest book to you. What does the third sentence on page 67 say?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2301

A man walked into a bar with a piece of tarmac under his arm and said,.........  (Bumper Joke Book)

what would your bible, written by you, be called?


Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2177

The very fine art of not giving a fuck

How many fucks do you give

inechoingsilence
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 267

Carpe_Noctem said:The very fine art of not giving a fuck

How many fucks do you give


I give zero unless it is extremely important, then I may give one.

What is something that one should give a fuck about?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3845

inechoingsilence said:

I give zero unless it is extremely important, then I may give one.

What is something that one should give a fuck about?


The planet.

Name one cause you would die fighting.

Go to page:
Go to: