Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
56awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2533

Rain and Thunder.

What was your last dream you remember?

poet
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1419

the night before last, ...dreamt I left my purse in someone else's car, then worried about getting it back throughout the dream...(even though I somehow knew I didn't actually lose my real purse), ...then a random guy gave it back to me and I woke up :]

favourite ice cream flavour? & why :p

poet
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2256

favourite ice cream flavour? & why :p
Pistache with a hint of chocolat and almond, just that the taste of it is like no other. And it doesnt taste too sweet.
Not very much a fan of things which are overly sweet.  Do shops have sunday opening where you live?

poet
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

Umm said:the night before last, ...dreamt I left my purse in someone else's car, then worried about getting it back throughout the dream...(even though I somehow knew I didn't actually lose my real purse), ...then a random guy gave it back to me and I woke up :]

favourite ice cream flavour? & why :p



Chocolate - any chocolate - always chocolate :smile:
Why? Chocolate doesn't need a reason - it just Is. :smirk:

Whats on your Mind in just one word?

poet
cold_fusion
Dangerous Mind
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2048

AEMelia564 said:favourite ice cream flavour? & why :p
Pistache with a hint of chocolat and almond, just that the taste of it is like no other. And it doesnt taste too sweet.
Not very much a fan of things which are overly sweet.  Do shops have sunday opening where you live?


yes. and some shops near me home close well after 9 even on a Sunday night! and all just 5 min walk from home..yes am lucky.

what about your part of town?

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1733

oops

poet
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2256

yes. and some shops near me home close well after 9 even on a Sunday night! and all just 5 min walk from home..yes am lucky.

what about your part of town?
Well, I dont live in town, I live on the country side. Here there is no sunday opening at all but week days shops are open from 700 untill 23.00.....What do you think about restrictions on buying alcoholic drinks? In Norway there are many.
No alcohol sales  (meaning only 0.4 percent, the supermarkets dont sell anything stronger)after eight evening and six on saturdays. Do you think this helps to reduce alcohol sales?

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1733

not really people intent on drinking plan in advance

what do you think of the age of consent where you are?

poet
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

David_Macleod said:not really people intent on drinking plan in advance

what do you think of the age of consent where you are?


We have 15 as the age of consent and I find that to be reasonable

What dream are you fulfilling this year?

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1733

to go back to performing poetry in public - gave up quite a few years ago

whats the number 1 thing on your bucket list?

poet
SkyeCebh
Twisted Dreamer
Sweden
  profile   poems   message
Joined 7th June 2019
Forum Posts: 40

David_Macleod said:to go back to performing poetry in public - gave up quite a few years ago

whats the number 1 thing on your bucket list?


The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu!

What is yours?

poet
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2044

To be a harmonica playing mandolin picking badass mother fucker
Plan to go to open mic nights

Do you like to sing

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7702

Oh god yes.

You?

poet
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2044

I'm singing as of typing this

Favourite thing to sing

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7702

Folk harmony.

Karaoke song of choice?

Go to page:
Go to: