Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

shh the fbi could be watching! i would NEVER.

what's the biggest lie you ever told

poet Anonymous

That the FBI are not watching.

Do people that chew loudly annoy you?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Nah not really

If you could fuck off into the wilderness right now would you, or are you comfortable slowly becoming a machine

poet Anonymous

Dude I would happily fuck off to the wilderness. It’s the only place I’m truly happy. Not to sound too cunty, but most people fkn drain me.

Could you give up your mobile phone?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Yeah I often leave it at home when I go out for walks or whatever. That being said I am using my phone to write this oh the delicious irony

Do you do most of your writing on a phone /laptop or do use old fashioned pen and paper

LivDiane
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 9th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 52

Carpe_Noctem said:Yeah I often leave it at home when I go out for walks or whatever. That being said I am using my phone to write this oh the delicious irony

Do you do most of your writing on a phone /laptop or do use old fashioned pen and paper

Always on my iPhone, in my notes.

What about you?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

definitely have never been on your I-phone

do you like to watch fire

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Have been known to, do love a good fire gazing

What do you see in the flames

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 524

Hell

What is heaven in the eyes of the beholder?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

This could be heaven or hell

Check out anytime you like

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

LibraSoul96 said:Hell

What is heaven in the eyes of the beholder?

His place where he truly feels 'home'...

What do conspiracy theorists get out of creating chaos and misinformation?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14268

Chaos and misinformation; sometimes instant karma, sometimes eventual karma. But, karma nonetheless.

Do you believe a person's actions over the rumours of others?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Ahavati said:Chaos and misinformation; sometimes instant karma, sometimes eventual karma. But, karma nonetheless.

Do you believe a person's actions over the rumours of others?

As they say.. actions speak louder than words...

Latest plant /seedling you're nurturing?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

i think actions are a speak for themselves type thing.  conspiracy theory [the phrase] is sometimes used to discredit a person or theory  regardless of any actual merit within. that said, there are some pretty silly theories floating around which do a lot to reinforce the negative rap  theories may receive. i think a fine example of that could be the likes of Snowden, Assange and that other chap who is now a lady. without the evidence provided the stuff they were coming out with seemed very ...insane i guess

edit: last time i grew something i got arrested and fined

in the case of Assange, if you'd to make a judgment would you send him to prison for his actions

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

lepperochan said:i think actions are a speak for themselves type thing.  conspiracy theory [the phrase] is sometimes used to discredit a person or theory  regardless of any actual merit within. that said, there are some pretty silly theories floating around which do a lot to reinforce the negative rap  theories may receive. i think a fine example of that could be the likes of Snowden, Assange and that other chap who is now a lady. without the evidence provided the stuff they were coming out with seemed very ...insane i guess

edit: last time i grew something i got arrested and fined

in the case of Assange, if you'd to make a judgment would you send him to prison for his actions

That's a tough call without seeing the evidence first hand. Journalists should be free to report if they are doing their job objectively and without a predetermined agenda /propaganda to support

What about the ones purported by the likes of David Icke that the world is ruled by a cabal of shape shifting reptiles?

Go to page:
Go to: