Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Last song lyric that made me smile:  “I will survive”.

Woman in power —depends on the woman. Some have been far more ruthless than their male counterparts and not for the better —Jezebel and Ahab, for example.

Next question;

Have you ever left a movie theater because the movie was so awful that it wasn’t worth watching to the end ?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

well, yeah, kind of,
Like I go to these two dollar night movies,
and I went into this movie where every body had to be quiet,
cuz if they did not,, somecreature would swoop them up and eat them up.

I was saying to myself in one of the scenes, oK, they are showing the kids
in a sweet happy moment, and I said, "I bet this is a set up for when another monster swoops in,
and sure enough, one kid droped a pan or something making some noise, and I just got up and left to go sit in another movie, I went to that one where the mexican rich guy ends up marrying the american girl after loosing his memory, after falling in the water or something.

why do dogs bark at cats?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I think an inter-species feud occured way back in ancient Egypt.

how long is a reasonable amount of time to hang onto ancient stuff like pyramids and such before reclaiming the land for progress

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

lepperochan said:
how long is a reasonable amount of time to hang onto ancient stuff like pyramids and such before reclaiming the land for progress

I think the wonders of the world can stay for a wee bit longer; it's the Graveyards with all the Tombstones that have got to go!  Cremate and bottle the lot of 'em.

What do You think about sending your loved one (not just your pet) to the Taxidermist?  

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

[I'd have thought the graves of those who deemed themselves gods and acted like devils should be the first to be bulldozed]

dunno about the taxidermy thing. looks expensive. and why would people  want an actual weirdo to have its hands all over, inside and out their loved one. cos... take a picture, people. there's no need for the Steven king tribute

why are cats afraid of cucumbers ?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

--                                                                  

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

wait. cucumbers are strange or cats are strange ? oO

gonna say pickles cos they're the strangest of the two.

do you own a record player

poet Anonymous

today about 30 deg Celsius bright blue sky - yaay summer is on it's way

do you support shark culling?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

No; but I am not actively stopping it. Sharks can be dangerous but coconuts seem to kill more people so.....

Should we do more to cull coconuts?

(Just to backtrack, *groan I hear you say!*, but saying 'The Holocaust' is not holocaust denial or genocide denial; it is socially accepted implied references. If you want to respect and talk about other holocausts and genocides then by all means raise the point and awareness. But do not try to transfer a title or reference, as that is just stupid: all need and should be respected and deciding which one gets to wear the crown is not just missing the point but quibbling over which blunt end gets to the called the blunt end first.
Also, Julius Caesar boasted about killing a million Gauls [citation needed] so that may well be a holocaust/genocide that you do not exactly hear much about. - The point is to respect any and all people, not fight over which one gets to wear the crown of most-wronged.)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I think perhaps a case by case  basis should be employed. seems less nuts

how are you feeling this morning

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 523

I feel greaaaaaaatttt in my tony the tiger voice.

Zodiac sign? What it means 2 u?

Liziantus-Marantus
Ivelina Boneva
Twisted Dreamer
Bulgaria
Joined 7th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 87

No,not at all. Do you believe in cats evoluating their voices to talk?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I believe they already do talk. but yeah i  guess it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to imagine cats developing some human words at some stage. I'm betting "no" will be their first leap

[ terms of 'the' genocide. implied denial makes sense. though I've never heard anyone use the before genocide out of "the genocide which occurred in (insert country here) context ]

how much does it cost you to partake (with some dignity)  in the last week of the year where you live

ElrondSirfalas
Fire of Insight
Canada 2awards
Joined 18th Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 397

Varies depending on how I choose to spend it but often times I spend virtually every cent on enjoying myself and getting gifts for loved ones . There have been a couple years where My unemployment put that number to a near zero to begin with though . Fortunately , where I am wages are increased around the holiday season which has been helpful . Keeping in mind New Years being the biggest factor physically and monetarily .

Which holiday do you prefer the least ?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16033

The King's birthday

What do you hope for Christmas this year?

Go to page:
Go to: