Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Tue
Tue
Lost Thinker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 51

Kiss a girl. I heard Katy Perry tried it, and apparently it's the bee's knees.

For summer travels, do you go for warmer or colder climes than your regular habitat?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1363

Tue said:Kiss a girl. I heard Katy Perry tried it, and apparently it's the bee's knees.

For summer travels, do you go for warmer or colder climes than your regular habitat?


Last year was the first year in years I've been on holiday. It was a caravan holiday  in Skegness. Talk about classy!  I like my heating on in summer, so....

Do you eat your snot or roll it and flick it (or the extra points option: wipe it somewhere unsavoury)? [don't give me any of that "I use tissue you f'kin animal" BS.

Orc_Pirate_68
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 288

Sky_dancer said:

Last year was the first year in years I've been on holiday. It was a caravan holiday  in Skegness. Talk about classy!  I like my heating on in summer, so....

Do you eat your snot or roll it and flick it (or the extra points option: wipe it somewhere unsavoury)? [don't give me any of that "I use tissue you f'kin animal" BS.


Disgusting! I do actually use tissue, because that's how I was raised...not in a barn, and because I can't stand touching mucus or boogers. What society has degraded to these days! This is how disease is spread...sorry if you hate me for not being a sadist and watching other people suffer with glee. Sickness and staph infections are no laughing matter! ...stepping off my soapbox now...

If the zombie apocalypse began, what do you think would be the cause?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1363

Orc_Pirate_68 said:

Disgusting! I do actually use tissue, because that's how I was raised...not in a barn, and because I can't stand touching mucus or boogers. What society has degraded to these days! This is how disease is spread...sorry if you hate me for not being a sadist and watching other people suffer with glee. ...stepping off my soapbox now...

If the zombie apocalypse began, what do you think would be the cause?


Brain dead morons and their ideologies.

Do you think pineapple belongs on a pizza?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1673

Sky_dancer said:

Do you think pineapple belongs on a pizza?


Only if You are performing the HULA

How about anchovies and jalepenos on pizza?
(my favorite flavor, btw)

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 783

Well i like anchovies and jalepenos and i also love olives too would add all that

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1673

AspergerPoet56 said:Well i like anchovies and jalepenos and i also love olives too would add all that

I could do olives (the green ones)  and add raw onions to it after the pie comes outta the oven or kiln

inechoingsilence
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 279

Onions are evil, but fresh mushrooms roasted by the pizza oven? Heaven.

Milk chocolate or dark? Why?

Orc_Pirate_68
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 288

inechoingsilence said:Onions are evil, but fresh mushrooms roasted by the pizza oven? Heaven.

Milk chocolate or dark? Why?


Dark chocolate, especially 98% cocoa because it has the chocolate mouth feel, without all the sweetness.

Favorite holiday, and why?

inechoingsilence
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 279

Purim.  It is a holiday full of fun, giving, and family time. I need a few days to recover after (so do the kids) but it is wonderful!

Favorite shoes? Describe if possible.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
inechoingsilence
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 279

I eat fresh fish (preferably) like salmon and tuna. Since I keep kosher, things like shrimp and shellfish are not something I partake in.

Describe the first time you felt independent - age, situation, etc.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
inechoingsilence
inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 279

Stillness is like silence - not at all like what it says on the tin. Try being (as you perceive) still and silent. You will not experience an absence of movement or noise, merely a different frequency.

If you could ask one question to any being (living, dead or otherwise), what would it be, to who, and why?

Orc_Pirate_68
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 288

inechoingsilence said:Stillness is like silence - not at all like what it says on the tin. Try being (as you perceive) still and silent. You will not experience an absence of movement or noise, merely a different frequency.

If you could ask one question to any being (living, dead or otherwise), what would it be, to who, and why?


"What did you think of my letter?" To Brad Dourif, because he is the mist amazing person in the world and I am curious to know!

Ever seen a wild animal up close?

Go to page:
Go to: