Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1484

LumberJack

as an adult what would be your dream job?

poet
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
70awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 4828

To get hired by American Pickers.

What’s the worst job you’ve ever heard of?

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1484

A Tree Counter

whats the worst job you have ever done?

poet
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 224

David_Macleod said:A Tree Counter

whats the worst job you have ever done?


I worked at a deli and restaurant as a dishwasher, and packing away food and wiping tables. I was constantly cutting my hands and wearing my nails down on the steel wool, getting vinegar in my cuts when wiping down the tables, putting away tubs of food that were so heavy I could barely lift them, and the kitchen in general was getting yelled at for not taking long enough to make the food right, and then when the food came out right, we got yelled at for taking too long, and therefore had to rush extra fast, which was dangerous, especially on the greasy floor which one time was pooling with grease for about five days from a grease trap attached to a clogged sink. I am greatful I quit when I did, and extra grateful that place went out of business not long after.

Any movie you know verbatim?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 580

Orc_Pirate_68 said:

I worked at a deli and restaurant as a dishwasher, and packing away food and wiping tables. I was constantly cutting my hands and wearing my nails down on the steel wool, getting vinegar in my cuts when wiping down the tables, putting away tubs of food that were so heavy I could barely lift them, and the kitchen in general was getting yelled at for not taking long enough to make the food right, and then when the food came out right, we got yelled at for taking too long, and therefore had to rush extra fast, which was dangerous, especially on the greasy floor which one time was pooling with grease for about five days from a grease trap attached to a clogged sink. I am greatful I quit when I did, and extra grateful that place went out of business not long after.

Any movie you know verbatim?


The entire script to The Princess Bride

You?

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1484

Reservoir Dogs  - I have the re-written the script in Glaswegian

do you speak other languages apart from your first one?

poet
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
70awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 4828

Just a few words and phrases in Finnish and French, but nothing fluent , though I can mostly decipher written Latin.

Have you visited any countries other than your own ?

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1484

Spain, Malta, USA, Turkey, Belgium, Holland  about to go to Poland

which countries have you visited?

poet
lepperochan
Craic-in-a-box
Tyrant of Words
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12603

France, Wales, England, Scotland


does your conscience weigh heavy

poet
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 1484

very even about things I haven't done wrong

where is your go-to place, real or imagined?

poet
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 224

David_Macleod said:very even about things I haven't done wrong

where is your go-to place, real or imagined?


Inside my mind. It is a disconnected state of reality, where my thoughts are running like a 10 lane Intertial Seaway, everything seems to either not be really happening and/or passing by me like a movie projected onto a 360°, spherical movie screen, and time passes much too fast, and I can think about anything, and use my imagination to visualize anything I want. I go there when I daydream, and when I need to plan things, but have a hard time not getting lost and winding up there when I need to work.

The worst thing to ever sting your eyes/make them water?

poet
Countrygirl96
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th July 2016
Forum Posts: 48

Degreaser Detergent

What is the scariest thing you have encountered?

poet
inechoingsilence
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 108

Stillness is a bit of a misconception, but the premise and the illusion of it are wonderful.

Is silence really silent?

poet
LibraSoul96
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 321

Yes it is unless your trapped in your head with unwanted thoughts talking away at u.

Is ignorance really bliss

poet
inechoingsilence
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 108

Ignorance is never bliss, knowledge is.

What do you do to dull your pain?

Go to page:
Go to: