Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
90awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7464

EDITING! I was editing audio for the podcast. Super pumped and enthusiastic about it so I actually woke up looking forward to it.  

What is the strangest thing you have ever seen?

poet
AspergerPoet56
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 362

Sky_dancer said:

An orgasm

What's the last thing you craved last night?


Sleep , then some fucker took his barking dog for a walk at 02,30 to say I was pissed was an understatement

What did you crave last night, apart from an orgasm 😂😂😂

poet
AspergerPoet56
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 362

Miss_Sub said:EDITING! I was editing audio for the podcast. Super pumped and enthusiastic about it so I actually woke up looking forward to it.  

What is the strangest thing you have ever seen?


Work in the NHS and the strangest thing I witnessed was when I worked in a locked ward with confused patients, it was a full moon and it looked like Day Of The Dead 7 patients with Zimmer frames wandering aimlessly in unison

What’s the strangest thing you have seen

poet
lepperochan
Craic-in-a-box
Tyrant of Words
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12602

sleep

first person popped into your head

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
90awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7464

Hubs

First person you thought of who you’d like to punch?

poet
AspergerPoet56
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 362

Miss_Sub said:Hubs

First person you thought of who you’d like to punch?



Theresa May , but don’t class her as a woman poor imitation of thatcher


Jeremy Corbyn bawbag or saviour

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 568

AspergerPoet56 said:


Theresa May , but don’t class her as a woman poor imitation of thatcher


Jeremy Corbyn bawbag or saviour


Neither!!!

Favourite walking spot?

poet
AspergerPoet56
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 362

Sky_dancer said:

Neither!!!

Favourite walking spot?



I have 3 favourite walking spots
Along the river almond into cramond and on to cramond island if tide out
Corstorphine woods
Arthur’s Seat

What is your favourite walk

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 568

AspergerPoet56 said:


I have 3 favourite walking spots
Along the river almond into cramond and on to cramond island if tide out
Corstorphine woods
Arthur’s Seat

What is your favourite walk


Arthur's Seat. Hands down my favourite place on the planet. (So far).

Favourite genre of music.

poet
AspergerPoet56
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 362

Sky_dancer said:

Arthur's Seat. Hands down my favourite place on the planet. (So far).

Favourite genre of music.


So many favourite genres at the moment it’s northern soul

poet
lepperochan
Craic-in-a-box
Tyrant of Words
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12602

blues, blues rock


what colour is your anger

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 568

lepperochan said:blues, blues rock


what colour is your anger


Red

What colour is your spirit?

poet
lepperochan
Craic-in-a-box
Tyrant of Words
64awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12602

red anger is soooooo two thousand and ten, haha. my anger is purple and my spirit is coloured Rasta



what's something you've learned recently  

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 568

lepperochan said:red anger is soooooo two thousand and ten, haha. my anger is purple and my spirit is coloured Rasta



what's something you've learned recently  


That my anger is outdated

What's your favourite emotion?

poet
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
70awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 4826

Apathy--works well in many situations.


When was the last time you were angry?

Go to page:
Go to: