Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1371

Orc_Pirate_68 said:About thirty minutes ago when my Dad and I watched "Tucker and Dale vs Evil" for the first time.

Bees. Cute and chill, or scary as can be?


The knees!

Favourite subject in school?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8874

History or Music.

What is the true meaning of happiness to you?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1371

Miss_Sub said:History or Music.

What is the true meaning of happiness to you?


I have to agree with Buddha on this one, in that worldy happiness is just changing suffering. Going from one thing that feels good to the next, constantly swapping the thing we exhausted for the next fresh batch. Real happinesses are actually caused by virtuous minds: stable and unchanging love, compassion, wisdom.

Chips. Ketchup or mayonaise?

AnonymousBystander
AnonymousBystander
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 213

In Blighty ketchup; in Belgium mayo ...

Favourite Polanksi film?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2708

drugging and raping a minor, prosecuted and found guilty, yet escaped any justice by fleeing the country means I have no Polanski favourites

favourite Weinstein move?

LibraSoul96
LibraSoul96
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 416

None

What is ur favorite passtime?

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 787

LibraSoul96 said:None

What is ur favorite passtime?


Apart from writing its listening to music


What’s the best movie you have seen this year

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 787

David_Macleod said:drugging and raping a minor, prosecuted and found guilty, yet escaped any justice by fleeing the country means I have no Polanski favourites

favourite Weinstein move?



The Imitation Game

Name your top 5 movies

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8874

Antichrist
Dear Wendy
Tideland
Harry Brown
The Green Mile

What are your top 5 albums?

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 787

Miss_Sub said:Antichrist
Dear Wendy
Tideland
Harry Brown
The Green Mile

What are your top 5 albums?


Currently  cause it may change......

London Calling - The Clash
Achtung Baby - U2
Signing Off - UB40
(What’s The Story} Morning Glory - Oasis
Exodus - Bob Marley And The Wailers

What are your top 5 Albums

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1371

AspergerPoet56 said:

Currently  cause it may change......

London Calling - The Clash
Achtung Baby - U2
Signing Off - UB40
(What’s The Story} Morning Glory - Oasis
Exodus - Bob Marley And The Wailers

What are your top 5 Albums


Blue - Joni Mitchell
A Momentary Lapse of Reason - Floyd
10,000 Days - Tool
Toxicity - SOAD
Got Cock? - Revolting Cocks

(ask me tomorrow and that'll change)

What's a word you've used thinking it meant its complete opposite (eg, I used drole for years to mean unfunny).

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8874

I can't think of anything I have said in particular, however I have a friend that used the term "damp squid" for years.. which is not quite the correct expression.

Have you ever thought that it's weird that we walk around thinking it's perfectly acceptable that one of our hands is better at stuff than the other?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1371

Miss_Sub said:I can't think of anything I have said in particular, however I have a friend that used the term "damp squid" for years.. which is not quite the correct expression.

Have you ever thought that it's weird that we walk around thinking it's perfectly acceptable that one of our hands is better at stuff than the other?


Pmsl!!! Well, come to think of it 🤔

Have you ever thought about the fact we're just a food tube?

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 787

Sky_dancer said:

Pmsl!!! Well, come to think of it 🤔

Have you ever thought about the fact we're just a food tube?


No, a fruit loop maybe

First thing you craved this morning

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1371

AspergerPoet56 said:

No, a fruit loop maybe

First thing you craved this morning


An orgasm

What's the last thing you craved last night?

Go to page:
Go to: