Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I’ve had a few inspiring shower thoughts.

What would you do with your lottery winnings if you won the jackpot?

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 305

Depends on how much it is. I would probably put it in savings for a while and keep earning from whatever job at that time, then when I have enough, I would buy a private island and start my own country.

Butterflies or moths?

poet Anonymous

Butterflies.

So notre-dame cathedral is on fire... have you ever visited?

Selosa67
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 9th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 53

nope have not

What a good time for dinner?

poet Anonymous

When you’re hungry.

What famous person is the epitome of class to you?

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018

There are a few, Brad Dourif, Fiona Dourif, Audrey Hepburn, Eartha Kitt, and Marilyn Monroe.

Favorite language (even if you don't speak it, but just find it interesting)?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Latin, actually--I wish I could've taken 4 years of it in high school instead of just 2 that I had time for.  It's the basis for all languages and it fascinated me.

How many languages do you speak?

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018

I am fluent in English (my native language), close to fluent in Swedish and French, and I have started learning Scottish Gaelic, Welsh, Russian, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, and Black Speech (from Lord of the Rings), fairly recently.

Ever tried Lichi nuts (actually a fruit)?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

nope never I am boring :-)))))))

Ever tried Wilde boar?

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018

Yes, my mother's husband (I don't consider him a stepfather, he chosses not to interact with my brother or I, but I digress) occasionally goes boar hunting with a friend of his from work.

Most formal word you use on a daily basis?

Selosa67
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 9th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 53

I do declare . LOL

What is your favorite hotspot?

Tue
Lost Thinker
Joined 17th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 51

My pants... Ladies? 😏
Not really, but my fat thighs make things down there tropical even in arctic climes.

Is the increased tendency for intimate shaving a matter of convenience or more an aesthetic? If the latter, does that aesthetic relate to a body ideal that in a lot of ways seems to implicitly be prepubescent?

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018

Aesthetic, and because a lot of women (at least western) seem to think that hair is gross, and possibly maybe because they think that less hair somehow makes them look younger. I for one, do not care for shaving (other than below my lip just at first, to help the hair thicken ever so slightly) anything, between eyebrows, underarms, legs, intimate areas, and anywhere else. Although, convenience could still be a slight factor, I will say that the hair on my head is not the only that's long and thick, so I could see why some would shave, it does get in the way occasionally, but I love my shrubbery!

Why do people think they need a perfect yard, free of fun and beautiful wildflowers and clover?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

False aesthetics: a clear yard looks nice, whereas a yard with weeds and flowers is natural; it is all part of the constant silly struggle to make the world 'just so' rather than living with it.

Ever stood on or stayed at a border?

Go to page:
Go to: