Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I think when it comes to health, especially the health of a loved one that kind of lateral thinking  (though true) would be  non-existent. there can't be much thought for strangers when your wife or child needs immediate attention. basically it's 'fuck everybody else' (I'd imagine)  

why should healthcare be free for all ?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Because, as education, it should be a basic human right.

How have you aged emotionally? Meaning, have you mellowed; or, do certain things that once irritated you do so no longer?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

dunno about that. on some level I've learned to understand people a bit more, where there was once irritation is now pity. that said, there's still plenty of room for growth

name something you've touched today

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

lepperochan said:dunno about that. on some level I've learned to understand people a bit more, where there was once irritation is now pity. that said, there's still plenty of room for growth

I used to pity others that irritated me or got under my skin; however, I learned in time that was just another way of condescension, i.e. - like saying "I can't wait for karma to get them!"  Which, in essence, is projecting what you resent being done to you back onto another.  It's an endless cycle. I have always known that your perceived enemies were your greatest teachers, but I have learned ( especially this year ) to earnestly pray for their happiness and purpose in life. If everyone was happy and focused with their purpose,  there would be no bitter jealousy or spiteful vindictiveness.  

It's amazing to watch those prayers manifest - and adds another dimension of happiness to self. It's difficult to explain; however, I will say this - it is impossible to hate someone you are praying for.  And what you wish upon them reflects back onto you.

That being said, I am not implying my definition of "pity" is the same as yours.

name something you've touched today

Someone's life.

What was the  proudest moment of your life?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

It is still the one to come

does pride come before a fall?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I navigated by the moon once but she was always out of reach.
Now I pirouette on what the artificial flames sell as recompense for her distance.

In nightmares, from where do you draw your strength?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

no

William Barr...the president's puppet... is anyone suprised about 'his' summary on the Mueller report?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

that is one hilarious version of reality you see dude. Completely? that set me giggling! you got good sense of humour mate.  

and nope..Mueller didn't give him all clear re the obstruction report..Barr his puppet did. You must still be one of those die hard Infowars subscribers to see it that way...
If the orange man  was so squeaky clean then why was he scared as shit of Mueller then?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

your use of the word hoax says it all. Go check two years worth of attacks  on an official who showed and held his integrity. A word alien to that dude  who was  hysterical in his tweets and blatant baseless accusations.  Truth hurts... this  showed, he showed and so do his followers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-did-not-collude-with-russia-but-hes-wrong-to-say-mueller-exonerated-him/2019/03/24/ad66675a-4e78-11e9-88a1-ed346f0ec94f_story.html?utm_term=.cdf2dbb50164

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/24/opinion/mueller-report-trump-investigation.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

so these two truly independent sources are as much credible as your doomsday stuff sellers like the InfoWars?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

It takes one to know one ain't it... how has your TDS treatment been? we're here fo you too buddy...and worry not pal... it's not doomsday yet. Need i say more about "your opinion" being your "fact" re the two universally respected and objective(again a truly hurting and alien word to DT and his followers) sources?

Cupcakes got sugar...

So Sandy Hook Never happened? was that too a conspiracy by the left??

Go to page:
Go to: