Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:2 days to the month...26th September...was a long long day for me...for all too painful reasons

when was the last time you spent time out in nature and were not ready to come home though it was dusk already?

Couple of months or so back. Find a place that makes sense and time really has no place.

What is one life lesson you will never forget?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5297

there's many but one on top of my memory at the moment is take not what's not yours

your answer?

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:there's many but one on top of my memory at the moment is take not what's not yours

your answer?

Top of head - there are no mistakes, only lessons

What's the greatest invention of your lifetime?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

perhaps the mobile phone i guess... i'm 38 so...can't mention what was before my lifetime

your answer and why?

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:perhaps the mobile phone i guess... i'm 38 so...can't mention what was before my lifetime

your answer and why?

Probably same for same kinda reasons.

How can we judge ourselves by our intentions yet judge others by their actions?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

most probably, in my opinion, our care, for self, about the impact of those actions on ourselves whom we so dearly care for the most. It's not easy to act upon...what you mentioned...good question indeed

best new song heard in a long long while?

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:most probably, in my opinion, our care, for self, about the impact of those actions on ourselves whom we so dearly care for the most. It's not easy to act upon...what you mentioned...good question indeed

best new song heard in a long long while?

Well just listened to Ivan torrent -
Remember me which I haven’t listened to in a long long time so that passes it as kinda new too

Do you believe nature or nurture has more impact?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ralph_Tamez
Wasere
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 20th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 126

I'm gonna look into your question .. and get back to it lol

Agreed with your opinion from above . People think that issues like schizophrenia are a real problem when in fact it's a necessary element in survival for some, due to their past experiences or certain types of brain injuries. Back in the day people with certain issues were burned alive by Religious groups.. when they themselves didn't know wtf they were doing.. not that they even know now ..

Same question as above. ..

poet Anonymous

Ralph_Tamez said:I'm gonna look into your question .. and get back to it lol

Agreed with your opinion from above . People think that issues like schizophrenia are a real problem when in fact it's a necessary element in survival for some, due to their past experiences or certain types of brain injuries. Back in the day people with certain issues were burned alive by Religious groups.. when they themselves didn't know wtf they were doing.. not that they even know now ..

Same question as above. ..

So... "Do you believe in equality of outcome doctrines, if so can you explain them to me?"

Not really.

To me it implies everyone would need to be regarded as equal in emotion, intellect, physical ability and so on. So basically, everyone is a duplicate of everyone else…
So if we know that everyone carries the same characteristics and are certain to meet the same outcomes, life suddenly seems erm… pointless

Not sure how motivation is powered if the outcome is guaranteed to be the same regardless of effort and aspirations.

Playing the lotto would be pretty pointless too right

So, in short – the idea that everyone should literally be equal with mirrored outcomes guaranteed doesn’t really work in my mind but I’ve never researched the subject in any depth so that’s a basic view from my basic understanding.

When did you last push the boundaries of your comfort zone?

poet Anonymous

I lead a large group. Drumming and singing. That was pretty out of my comfort zone.

When was the last time you broke a rule?

poet Anonymous

Miss_Sub said:I lead a large group. Drumming and singing. That was pretty out of my comfort zone.

When was the last time you broke a rule?

Broke always seems so strong - I may have flexed an unimportant rule a little this morning

What kind of dinosaur would you want to be?

poet Anonymous

Velociraptor. They rip shit up and their claws are impressive.

What was your favourite childhood film?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Rambo III
i laugh at that now..i.e choice

yours?

Ralph_Tamez
Wasere
Twisted Dreamer