Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

And you, my father, there on that sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. "

Who is the most beautiful human being who ever lived in your opinion?


This touched my soul in ways one may not fathom.

poet
RexDurkin
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 13th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 41

As many inches as it takes to realise now that the measurements you seek to place a face on the eternity of the inch is indeed and inch-tastical fantesticle phenomenon.

Would you make out with an gorilla on camera in exchange for spending an evening in an Aspen chalet alone with Leo Dicaprio.

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 466

theEgoEffect said:

This touched my soul in ways one may not fathom.


One of my favourite Dylans.

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 466

RexDurkin said:As many inches as it takes to realise now that the measurements you seek to place a face on the eternity of the inch is indeed and inch-tastical fantesticle phenomenon.

Would you make out with an gorilla on camera in exchange for spending an evening in an Aspen chalet alone with Leo Dicaprio.


Is the camera able to take the weight of the gorilla? Again, I'm nearing genius here with these juxtaposed Q&As


poet
RexDurkin
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 13th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 41

What the Lord and camera giveth the Lord and camera can taketh away.

Crocks with socks or socks with sandals or socks on your hands for croc puppets?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 466

RexDurkin said:What the Lord and camera giveth the Lord and camera can taketh away.

Crocks with socks or socks with sandals or socks on your hands for croc puppets?


Croc's socks with patterned clocks in crocks wearing smock frocks who sit on rocks eating chocs.

In the elaborate, and yet infinitesimal space between time's resounded song, do you ever hear the whisper of leaves crying a primordial tune of creation's endeavour to knit a beaver's teeth together on a Saturday afternoon?  

poet
RexDurkin
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 13th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 41

Nope. That usually happens on a sunday afternoon for me. Around 4.27pm if give or take a few millennia and adjust for daylight savings ( nightdark wastings)

When video games become so realistic that they are indistinguishable from the 'real world', Are you going to stay here or go there?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 466

RexDurkin said:Nope. That usually happens on a sunday afternoon for me. Around 4.27pm if give or take a few millennia and adjust for daylight savings ( nightdark wastings)

When video games become so realistic that they are indistinguishable from the 'real world', Are you going to stay here or go there?


Yes.

Am I mad? Am I finally, actually mad at last?

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

Yes.

Am I mad? Am I finally, actually mad at last?


Only the mad have a glimpse of the world's reality.
Based on what I know of you, yes you're Mad.
So am I, so are the lot of us.

How deep have you gone down the rabbit hole

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 466

theEgoEffect said:

Only the mad have a glimpse of the world's reality.
Based on what I know of you, yes you're Mad.
So am I, so are the lot of us.

How deep have you gone down the rabbit hole


*breathes a sigh of relief*

I've wanted someone to say, "It's all okay, you're just mad" for a long time.

I went all the way in, stayed a time, had tea, played croquet and finally came out and sat by the river bank.

Who is your favourite author?

poet
RexDurkin
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 13th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 41

Deleted

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Sky_dancer said:

*breathes a sigh of relief*

I've wanted someone to say, "It's all okay, you're just mad" for a long time.

I went all the way in, stayed a time, had tea, played croquet and finally came out and sat by the river bank.

Who is your favourite author?


Wow, that was so lovely to read and feel...
I think I'm still in here, though. Is there a way out? I wasn't aware.

Hmm Alduous Huxley, his mind was fantastically dark.

What is your favorite smell..

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
90awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7390

Creosote

What are you looking forward too?

poet
theEgoEffect
Fire of Insight
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 272

Miss_Sub said:Creosote

What are you looking forward too?


This new CBD to help my microtears and anxiety, it's working - I think.

What aren't you looking forward to?

poet
Sky_dancer
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 466

theEgoEffect said:

This new CBD to help my microtears and anxiety, it's working - I think.

What aren't you looking forward to?


Thems feckin dishes!

What does the last text you sent read?

Go to page:
Go to: