Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

Lots of things, a lot of things out of my control so it panned out the way it was always going to. Mostly I regret not respecting my body and giving it away to people who didn't deserve it. I regret hurting my mum, she was a broken soul and I twisted the knife once as a teen.

How would you describe humanity to an alien emissary?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
94awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7783

I wish I lived closer, mainly.

Have you got a funny story that happened on a night out?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
71awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 4929

Wasn't really a night out, but a night after I got out of work and walked out to the parking lot to my truck, with a couple of co-workers.  I noticed a skunk, waddling down the ramp that comes from the Human Resources office, in one of our buildings at the hospital.  I dared one of my co-workers to go tell him that HR isn't open until 8am for interviews, but she refused.   lol


What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

MadameLavender said:Wasn't really a night out, but a night after I got out of work and walked out to the parking lot to my truck, with a couple of co-workers.  I noticed a skunk, waddling down the ramp that comes from the Human Resources office, in one of our buildings at the hospital.  I dared one of my co-workers to go tell him that HR isn't open until 8am for interviews, but she refused.   lol


What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?


Almost being attacked by a gang

What is your favourite album?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
94awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7783

Currently? Stranger in the alps by Phoebe Bridgers.

What is the worst physical pain you’ve ever felt?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

Miss_Sub said:Currently? Stranger in the alps by Phoebe Bridgers.

What is the worst physical pain you’ve ever felt?


Of all time?

Childbirth is nothing compared to a root canal. Feck that with a big barge pole!!!

What captivates your soul?

ImperfectedStone
ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1162

Life, how finite and fragile it is, how emotions pay no relevancy to how long the physical frame will hold out but how they can cause havoc with the time you have in it.

How many times in your life have you wanted it to be over yet didn't want to do anything personally to end it?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
94awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 7783

A good few.

What is your opinion of Valentine’s Day?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

Miss_Sub said:A good few.

What is your opinion of Valentine’s Day?


It can't come soon enough!

What advice would you give your younger self?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 847

Sky_dancer said:

It can't come soon enough! <<<---- You mean it can't come and go soon enough!!!    

What advice would you give your younger self?


RUN away ........

What advice would You give to Your aged self?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

Tallen said:

RUN away ........

What advice would You give to Your aged self?


Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

And you, my father, there on that sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. "

Who is the most beautiful human being who ever lived in your opinion?

RexDurkin
RexDurkin
Thought Provoker
Australia
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 13th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 59

Fabio.

If you were to stop and go inside and find yourself thinking about how incredible it would be to picture in your mind's eye the tangible atmosphere of your deepest imaginative feelings stirring up those intense sensations inside so much so that the more you push against them the more you sense them swirling and growing to the point where you feel that you desire for this to peak in a overwhelming surge of liquid emotion now. How much would you pretend that you didn't enjoy every inch of this?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

RexDurkin said:Fabio.

If you were to stop and go inside and find yourself thinking about how incredible it would be to picture in your mind's eye the tangible atmosphere of your deepest imaginative feelings stirring up those intense sensations inside so much so that the more you push against them the more you sense them swirling and growing to the point where you feel that you desire for this to peak in a overwhelming surge of liquid emotion now. How much would you pretend that you didn't enjoy every inch of this?


How many inches are we talking here? (That's both the answer AND the question because I'm that f'king profound)

Go to page:
Go to: