Page:

New DUP Members Welcome Party

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 533

Anyone who has started DUP in the last 3 months I want you all to introduce yourself, your favorite topic to write about and what legacy you want to leave on DUP.

I feel like new DUP users or strange creatures as they are called should have their chances to maybe get their work out their for us as DUP users 3-5 yrs plus being here can support.

Current users can all give advice on how new DUP members can improve their work. REMEMBER THIS IS ALL ABOUT WELCOMING AND SUPPORTING SO LETS DO IT.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Hey chaps

If it will help, there’s already a “welcome party” group for new members to discuss this stuff in. Do check it out

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/welcome-party/discussion/

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

LibraSoul96 said:
Current users can all give advice on how new DUP members can improve their work. REMEMBER THIS IS ALL ABOUT WELCOMING AND SUPPORTING SO LETS DO IT.

DUP already has a group specifically designed for this - or in other words, a place where actual poetry critique is provided on a consistent basis as opposed to friendly commentary and socializing.

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/honestly-crafted-critique/discussion/

Not that you can't have members performing critiques in the forum. More power to you if you can encourage such here in this thread.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 533

😁😁😁😁😉😉😉😉😉 thanks everybody for leaving the links above. Anyway to just make ppl feel welcomed works 4 me. Anymore suggestions are more than welcome.

Lothbrok
Jadie Angelik
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 20th Aug 2018
Forum Posts: 22

Hello, my favorite topic is usually whatever pops into my head, most of my work is just a conscious train of thought at that moment... mostly mental health, suicide, hallucinogens, hallucinations, pagan, but just about anything really....

Spent sometime in a hospital when I hit 25 years of age and they thought writing and art would be a good way to express myself and use my mind in other ways than I had before...for better or worse...

As a legacy I wish to leave?... honestly I don’t really want to be remembered or leave too much of a mark... I feel my greatest work of art would be my death... everything else is just art for the sake of it and time used at the best of my abilities, in hopes to inspire others or at least make them think...

haroonm23
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 2

LibraSoul96 said:Anyone who has started DUP in the last 3 months I want you all to introduce yourself, your favorite topic to write about and what legacy you want to leave on DUP.

I feel like new DUP users or strange creatures as they are called should have their chances to maybe get their work out their for us as DUP users 3-5 yrs plus being here can support.

haroonm23
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 2

Hi, I am new to DUP I write about being Human first most of my words and thoughts are inspired by Allama Iqbal a great poet of the sub-continent his poetry is just breath taking if you can understand Urdu but I believe there are English translations of his work that can be Googled ....

Page:
Go to: