Go to page:

my poems thieved

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

Update this is what YourQuote just sent me..

YourQuote.in
11:01 AM (13 minutes ago)

to me
Hi Crimsin,

We will be deleting all the posts from this profile from our app.
As we communicated, this profile will be banned from posting any content.

In case we find them creating another fake profile, be assured, we will ban them permanently. Count on us.

a deep thank you to all my fellow poets for your support..

love Brenda aka Crimsin

poet Anonymous

It pleases me to tell everyone the poem count has gone from 114 down to 3! Here is the link to the page if anyone wants to check and see if it happens to be one of theirs and if it is, let me know and I will forward to that site administrator.

https://www.yourquote.in/rashi-sharma-bi3t/quotes/

xoxo Taryn

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

they are all gone thank my love for your tireless efforts

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

latest from YourQuote asking me to update DU community..

YourQuote.in
11:41 AM (0 minutes ago)

to me
We are glad to update you that we have deleted all the quotes from this profile from the app. Thank you for helping us in keeping the platform clean of plagiarism.

Do convey to the https://deepundergroundpoetry.com community team as well.

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:they are all gone thank my love for your tireless efforts

You're welcome my love...anything to ensure nothing other than a smile on that beautiful face.

I love you madly, deeply, passionately, wildly, fiercely <3 - peeps better beware - must be craaaaaaazy to be messing with my girl!!

xoxo Taryn

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

HA! It's good to see some justice done for once! I wish we could see the expression on her face when she sees all the stolen poems deleted and she can't post anything!!!
JJ

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Poetryman said:HA! It's good to see some justice done for once! I wish we could see the expression on her face when she sees all the stolen poems deleted and she can't post anything!!!
JJ

i'm so happy dearest JJ  justice was done..through Missy's investigation skills she found she is actually a guy named Vishal a former member here who was banned for stealing poems & posting them here..

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

Great job all. Sad truth, low lives exist. His last Id about an year ago was HyperbolicVish. No longer there. Just leave a message for him on this thread, sure he'll read it.
It is a crime- plagiarism. Plain, simple fact.

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

If that wasn't so sad it would be funny Brenda... how stupid can he be? Not to mention confused about his sexuality, lol.
JJ

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Thank you all for being so diligent and fighting!

Vizard --I know you're watching and obviously still being a thief --next time, name your fake profile "Karma Sharma" because at least it rhymes when karma kicks your ass again.  Remember that we know who you are, we'll find you , and we'll take legal action if need be--a friend of mine who I've known and worked with for over 30 years, has a son who's a lawyer who specializes in cases of Internet defamation, spamming , trolling and identity theft--he'll be on your ass the second I call him up.  

And If that doesn't drive it home for you, Vizard--remember too, that in some countries, they physically cut off the hand of a thief .

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 731

I can't resist saying this seems like a Scooby-doo episode, not to minimise it, I'm glad it ended in a mystery solved, yet I am still inspired to write a poem touching on this subject and in support of the poets affected, I admire everyone's tenacity, and solidarity..

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States 32awards
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 209

So sorry to hear.  But tis also great flattery to have some inarticulate person wish your words were theirs.  I pity her. Be merciful.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

no sooner had i posted it,
one of my recent poems was stolen completely off the website .
i soon discovered the perpetrator had sent it to my "Drafts" folder.
i am worried we are up against people with some serious hacking skills.
i'm just saying.

Go to page:
Go to: