several weeks after I do..

it's not me..

please my DU friends report her
& get her banned from YourQoute

https://www.yourquote.in/rashi-sharma-bi3t/quotes/
Quote Reply

poet Anonymous

Hello fellow poets and poetesses

We all know plagiarism can be an issue but one way to help ourselves and keep this from happening is this:

One can randomly search the first few lines of their poems on Google and anywhere those lines happen to be will show up. Categories usually stolen from are Erotic and Love. Emails can be sent to the hosting site where the poems have been plagiarised and you can attach your link showing the original post date.

I have reported this particular user as fake and sent an email on behalf of our lovely Crimsin as well. Perhaps the more the better.

Thank you so very much.

Xoxo Taryn

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2635

apparently she is also posting images on Pininterest as Crimsin as well
this is identity theft i'm very upset my name, identity and poems are being stolen..

poet Anonymous

crimsin said:apparently she is also posting images on Pininterest as Crimsin as well
this is identity theft i'm very upset my name, identity and poems are being stolen..

I want everyone to know Brenda. When I hit your poem on Pinterest. It linked a direct thread to DUP and your poems and images. I'm sorry dear. We'll get her or whoever it is. I promise my dear.
Beth

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

just so you all know Taryn & I skype
regularly & she can attest to the fact that
i'm not some woman from Poland
there is some nut taking credit for my writes..

look here you will find all my poems
being claimed by a woman from Poland..

https://www.yourquote.in/rashi-sharma-bi3t/quotes/

poet Anonymous

Hello again y'all -

This place yourquote.com is only accessible through Android Google Playstore or the iPhone app store. You can view the posts on the web but can only login or leave comments through the cell phone. I have contacted the site and let them know what is going on (I had done this once before) and at that time her account had disappeared for a spell. It has returned so I have notified them again. I have also left comments on the most recent posts they have been stolen. My work has been included in her thievery as well along with perhaps a few others from our beloved Underground, so please take a look and see if anything is yours...if there is, let me know the link, the date and time of post and I will notify the site and report it as well.

xoxo Taryn

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

Brenda, you have my absolute support. Anything I can do to help? It sounds like whoever it is has spun a very tangled web. Are all of those poems yours or is she stealing from others too?
I wish there was a way to get these thieves thrown in jail! I really gotta wonder why they do this. How pathetic must their lives be to steal the poetry of others? Maybe life in Poland completely sucks, but then you'd think they would be inspired to write their own poems...
JJ

poet Anonymous

Poetryman said:Brenda, you have my absolute support. Anything I can do to help? It sounds like whoever it is has spun a very tangled web. Are all of those poems yours or is she stealing from others too?
I wish there was a way to get these thieves thrown in jail! I really gotta wonder why they do this. How pathetic must their lives be to steal the poetry of others? Maybe life in Poland completely sucks, but then you'd think they would be inspired to write their own poems...
JJ

A couple of mine were taken as well, JJ and there are a few others which look familiar to me but aren't mine or Brenda's, so I am thinking yes.

If anyone else finds some which are theirs, I ask to please let me know the date and title and I will report it as well. The only way to contact them is via email and the site itself is only accessible through an application on one's cellphone.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

dearest JJ they have stolen other's poems too
& have Crimsin under them I know what's mine
it's very upsetting to see my name besmirched this way
& poets I care deeply for ripped off as well..

poet Anonymous

Urgh. Plagiarists make me sick. Couple of years ago it happened to me, some random woman had a whole blog up all of my poems, claiming to be me.

It’s horrible. Really.

If there’s anything I can do to help, please know you have my support and I have your back. 👍🏻

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Miss_Sub said:Urgh. Plagiarists make me sick. Couple of years ago it happened to me, some random woman had a whole blog up all of my poems, claiming to be me.

It’s horrible. Really.

If there’s anything I can do to help, please know you have my support and I have your back. 👍🏻

thank you beautiful Missy I feel raped it would be bad enough if it were just my pen name & poems were stolen but she has stolen fellow poets poems & listed them under my pen name..

leaving my name with a shit stain on it

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

Almost Not A Virgin Anymore

@OxyDup2016
©All Rights Reserved

Excited for the first time
We kissed, but then we bumped our teeth
Inexperienced hands roamed my twin mounds
Felt a bit good, for the first few seconds at best
You squeezed too much, it hurts my boobs.
But no matter, we still carried on
It was touched and go til the moment of changing position
I hovered above you, and tried to sat atop you
What clumsy left hand I got
She slid and caused my right knee to land...
Where? Oh! Where?
How come it was right between your legs?

You cursed me for almost breaking your eggs...
You blamed me for killing the intensity.
What a night!
And if it wasn't enough...
Later, when we both calmed downdown,
We tried sixty nine with you under and me above.
Heaven! I was about to cum but, hell!
My sharp teeth grazed your shaft!

A night that should have been but hadn't!
A night we both wanted to forget
Sadly we still remembered! 😥😭💔
(And sometimes, even laughed about it)
Written by OxyMoronicMe (G.L.)
Go To Page  
That Cunt!!!!!

I found one of mine too, Almost not a virgin Anymore.

posted September 30, 2016
This is the first time someone stole from me (that I know of)

TERRIBLE FEELING.

poet Anonymous

Mystery over. Look at the followers. Anyone remember this cunt? Because I do. Banned for plagiarism, impersonation and rigging comps. He’s what as known as a notorious scourge.

My poems are on there too. Like they were the last time he stole them.

poet Anonymous

Almost Not A Virgin Anymore

@OxyDup2016
©All Rights Reserved

Excited for the first time
We kissed, but then we bumped our teeth
Inexperienced hands roamed my twin mounds
Felt a bit good, for the first few seconds at best
You squeezed too much, it hurts my boobs.
But no matter, we still carried on
It was touched and go til the moment of changing position
I hovered above you, and tried to sat atop you
What clumsy left hand I got
She slid and caused my right knee to land...
Where? Oh! Where?
How come it was right between your legs?

You cursed me for almost breaking your eggs...
You blamed me for killing the intensity.
What a night!
And if it wasn't enough...
Later, when we both calmed downdown,
We tried sixty nine with you under and me above.
Heaven! I was about to cum but, hell!
My sharp teeth grazed your shaft!

A night that should have been but hadn't!
A night we both wanted to forget
Sadly we still remembered! 😥😭💔
(And sometimes, even laughed about it)
Written by OxyMoronicMe (G.L.)
Go To Page  
OxyMoronicMe said:That Cunt!!!!!

I found one of mine too, Almost not a virgin Anymore.

posted September 30, 2016
This is the first time someone stole from me (that I know of)

TERRIBLE FEELING.

Oxy, as discussed and with your permission, I have emailed the site with the original link to your write.

I have also given them links to mine as well.

Missy, thank you so much for your help in this - I would send them links to yours as well but I know your poetry is locked to non-members so they would be unable to view.

I did also, in my email to them, make mention of the irony regarding the former member highlighted and I have requested that all posts by this person Rashi Sharma be removed. I don't know if they will consider my opinion or not but I guess we shall see.

I will keep the thread updated with info as I have it.

xoxo Taryn

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1616

Fuck this pisses me off. Goddamn plagiarists. How one be so low to steal others words? I've been a victim of this and it makes you feel violated. I'm glad to see that steps are being taken. Unfortunately, I don't think anything legal can be done until they try to make money off your intellectual property. I may be wrong though.

Go to page:
Go to: