Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

I don't think I want kids, and if I had one I don't know if i'd want things ingrained in his/her/its personality but it would be nice to have a child high in conscientiousness, because that's something I struggle with sometimes

What kind of plants do you have?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Just some perennials outside in a small garden--no plants inside because my cats will eat them.

Have you ever grown your own vegetables?

Dr_MANCHILD
Thought Provoker
1awards
Joined 22nd Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 169

No, but there's a fruit tree outside of my house.

What's your worst coping mechanism?

Vote4Jonathan
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 15th Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1

Reading enigmatic and esoteric writings of great minds with lucid souls allowed ever so slight these glances of divinity that they be handed down to others for our crude interpretations. Or so they certainly possess the skill of alluding one to think. It's my reality TV.

Do you ever question the nature of your reality?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

mhm. (The nature of my reality is similar to that of a picture puzzle, whenever I experience (see,read,etc.) something new, it feels like i'm filling out a puzzle which helps me form a clearer picture of the world.. and when something doesn't correspond with that picture I question its accuracy and the accuracy of my understanding)

What time do you usually go to sleep?

javel34
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 16th Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 5

12ish lately.

What kind of music do you like?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

all kinds... depending on the mood and the occasion

you?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Mostly 80's Alternative & 60's/70's Rock

How many concerts have you ever been to?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

wish i could  disclose that......bound by an oath to self!

Have you heard the song "Sentimental Friend' by Hermans Hermits? if yes how do you find it(i mean like it or hate it)?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16033

I like Sentimental Friend, it reminds me of someone I know from way back. I wonder how he is nowadays.

Have you ever fallen out of love with someone you thought was your soulmate?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hmmmmm........couple of  times...during school years...as each girl left before we could even know each other, more of high school crushes(one sided feelings..) you know the tumultuous time that is teenage years.

you?

ElrondSirfalas
Fire of Insight
Canada 2awards
Joined 18th Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 397

Seemingly so , but I I'd like to assume that I've at least one other out there .

Any plans for St.Patty's day?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Estate sale picking, like I do every weekend.

Do you think it ruins the value of a piece of  antique furniture by painting it, or do you think it doesn't matter because it's an improvement on the piece?

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

It depends on the piece, and the colour, and the texture of the antique beforehand. Like if it is a rare teek for instance I'd rather not paint it. A friend of mine has a cupboard with bleached legs because the legs used to stand in parafin to stop insects getting in, before their were fridges. I appreciated the history.

Do you believe that poetry has the power to move? Explain.

Shadow_Dancer
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 9th Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 21

Growing up I quickly learned words are a person's personal weaponry on the other hand my mother loved nothing more than taunt me I use, in a negative way, my manners to get what I wanted. I thought that was the purpose of them, to politely ask for something. All that being said I have read poems that are extremely powerful, causing me to read aloud just to feel that Poet's intensity, I have also been moved to chills and tears. In my opinion, our words are the most powerful weaponry an individual owns./ What is the temperature where your at & the time?

Go to page:
Go to: