Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

the next one to the current.

What do you think of Kanye West's song- heartless?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

I've never listened to anything Kanye had to say.

If you could only have 3 TV channels to watch, which would you choose?

poet Anonymous

None. I’d like to throw my TV in the bin.

Is there a song that you are guaranteed to stop what you are doing and just sing along too?

kourtnissixxx
Dangerous Mind
12awards
Joined 12th July 2011
Forum Posts: 928

I have many. She's a lady by Tom Jones, I'll never let you go by Steelheart, and You're so creepy by Ghost Town to name a few....
Always gonna react and probably goof around in response. I like to sing and lack stage fright

Sunrise or sunset person?

poet Anonymous

I think I love sunset just that little bit more.

Ever meditate?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

I have mediated a lot of fights between my wife and my motherr.
My mother starts shouting,"i never want to see you ever again'
then she starts pouting, and I have to get them back together again.

and you?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Eh, I would rather get that busy life and then meditate, rather than meditate now without many responsibilities. Daydreaming and thinking were more my cup of tea, besides which I dislike the sound of the void and stillness.

Ever played any of the Pokémon games?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16033

Yes I have...catch Pokemon on the go. Got tired of it now but it is fun. Was fun.

Do you play games on your computer? If so what?

poet Anonymous

I have a few on my iPad. My favourite are “escape room” games. Where you have to try and escape from a room solving a series of puzzles as you go. Anything puzzle related like that I can get right into.

What is your stance on the death penalty?

Rjm
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 4awards
Joined 10th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 27

I believe that with modern DNA testing and forensics it should be a possibility that we bring it back. Obviously it should be a case of if in doubt then the death penalty is not used. However rapists, paedophiles and murderers, in my opinion, have given up their right to life. I would much rather see the money that would be wasted on keeping them alive in a cell be spent on victims and the needy instead. We are vastly overpopulated, our prisons are over flowing, people are starving on our streets, yet we choose to keep people alive who only aim to hurt others and destroy peace. People can change so perhaps a first offence should not be a death penalty but definitely subsequent ones should, in my opinion.

Do you believe humanity has reached the point of no return regarding our blatant destruction of our own planet? Or is there still hope?

poet Anonymous

I don’t think the planet has reached the point of no return.... it’s capable of being saved. However, it’s people that have reached the point of no return. People just don’t care what is happening to the planet. Change people’s mind on the subject, and you’d change the whole world... but people are blind. Ergo, the planet is doomed... and the little eco-warrior in me is deeply saddened by that.

Do you think that Putin will be the very start of WW3, or is it all for show?

Rjm
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 4awards
Joined 10th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 27

I think we are already in a war with many nations, but it is a modern war unlike previous wars. It's a war of cyber attacks and subtle political movements, a war of economy and indoctrination. However in a more physical sense, at present I think a lot of nations are testing boundaries and flexing muscles, but it's like the build up to any fight - usually it takes two to push it beyond simple posturing...and there are a couple of world leaders who might push beyond their bluster. Sadly they are the ones who don't listen to their people. Citizens don't want war, it's the normal people who die or lose loved ones and suffer from war. World leaders and other politicians sit in their ivory towers and make war whilst the streets run red with the blood of the 'plebs'. Let's hope reason can prevail in the minds of these childish leaders...even a toddler can have insight from time to time.

What is your stance on animals in captivity? (From elephants to dogs)

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

I think keeping a elephant in captivity is more difficult than a dog.

What is   salad dressing?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
120awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16033

A Salad trying to put on knickers...kidding:) a sauce for salads, typically one consisting of oil and vinegar with herbs or other flavourings. Or a cold sauce made from oil and vinegar, added to salads to give flavour.

What is your favourite salads contents?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

pecans, garlic, oilnvinigar, lettuce leaves
chia, crout'ns, buddermilk, etc. etc.

if its snowing here is it snowing there?

Go to page:
Go to: