I remember it, but forgot the name
..google says it' was called Jackie Chan Adventures

what song makes you happiest?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Truly Madly Deeply- Savage Garden, mainly coz it reminds me of one of the best years of my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU

you?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

nah, looks like Savage garden, good fellow.

dunno about songs and happiness. that's to say, if I'm already happy most songs and sounds will contribute to it. goes for the other end of the spectrum too

could your happiness by song be explained by trigger psychosis ?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

i believe so, i reckon they also call it memory-association

if you were to be born again as a sea creature what would you prefer to be?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

see creature. ..not a dolphin anyway . maybe a blue whale. or sperm whale. ...probably sperm whale. ...wait!! an imortal jellyfish.

which came first. sea-horse or land horse ? ( you may confer )

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

was there a race between the two? (just kiddin'), hate using google, the best educated guess hence the answer would be the sea-horse for the advance state of their evolutionary progress (males recieve the eggs and bear the babies)

the correct answer?

poet Anonymous

cold_fusion said:was there a race between the two? (just kiddin'), hate using google, the best educated guess hence the answer would be the sea-horse for the advance state of their evolutionary progress (males recieve the eggs and bear the babies)

the correct answer?

Really should know but I don't really....
Seahorses are fkn legends - males carrying the eggs until they hatch - what other male does that. Salute.

The correct answer?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Land horse 50 Million Yrs, Sea horse- earliest known evidence 13 Million Yrs- had to do the un-desired, google/wikipedia,

and re the male hatching, many bird species do if not more i say equal to that, from building nest to hatching and providing food even after the hatchlings are grown and even after the mother bird had left- Sandhill Cranes, sandpipers, some backyard sparrows to name but a few, but yes, still they're a minority.

ever had a premontion?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

dunno if it is. I was hoping you'se would do the leg work. makes sense the seahore would come first given sea-life startred some time before land life.

..but I see how that's wrong. cheers good fellow. male penguin also hatch their young

check out the male Angler fish. ..poor fucker

premonition no but I believe I re-witnessed my birth (through memory ) in a dream

have you made friends with any ferocious creatures ?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

the closest that would come to be would be the pets I had, dogs, cats and some species of fish that sting.

you?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2382

mhm, my cat luna

did you know that chickens are one of the closest living relatives to t-rex, and how was your day?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

i knew they are related to dinosaurs in general but didn't knew specifically to the T-Rex. Day was Ok, more productive than the past one.

yours?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

eh, I think I found the best chat-up line ever "how are you fixed for a fifth degree union" ..so it's going ok

what do you see when you look in the mirror. and how long can you actually look at yourself ( without distraction ..shaving, toothbrush, make-up etc)

poet Anonymous

I really, really, really don’t like looking at myself in the mirror. So not that long.

First thing you would save in the event of a fire?

MJ3
Pen_ofsad
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 19th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 3

First thing i would save in a fire would be my phone

Go to page:
Go to: