Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

I give it 10 minutes then leave, if the person hasn't gotten in touch with me to notify of being late .

Are you a punctual person or always tending to run late ?

poet Anonymous

MadameLavender said:I give it 10 minutes then leave, if the person hasn't gotten in touch with me to notify of being late .

Are you a punctual person or always tending to run late ?

Late. Always.

What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone?

Unconventional
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 29th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 18

Trying to think of an astronomical situation and am always saying i produce so much shist...that's why i give it to everyone...but a practical joke....dificult
Go simple....i remember serving breakfast and asking if people were done, (obvious reference to the empty plate of food) so i would take their coffee until i saw their facial expression, set the coffee down, smile and grab their plate....
Someone also asked for a glass of orange juice...came out with an orange and said i forgot the press and after their expression, would pull the actual glass of juice from behind my back, sit it down and walk away..

What is an idea that you have taken all your time and energy, that i could reap all the benefits from? : )

"He's loosing his mind...and i'm reapind all the benefits!"

poet Anonymous

Pretty much nothing. You want it, you work for it.

Last time you were shocked and appalled?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

A few months ago when some bitch reduced my mother to tears.

Do you find the older you get the less shocked you are by the acts of humans?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5258

You mean the older you get, the colder you become? yes.

your answer?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Indeed.  I excel in indifference these days. Not totally, but mostly.

Do you ever ponder on the activities of the earths core and when it will take us by surprise?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

not really, but i remember being fascinated by an illustration of it(a dissected earth) in a children's encyclopedia...as a kid

how do you deal with situations where the right way to handle them isn't apparent to you?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

I'm stubborn, rarely ask for advice and try to solve life's problems on my own... I've gotten better at accepting I was wrong.

I spent a couple of hours cooking and breaking down fresh muddies that a mate caught in the river and so generously donated for dinner... the question is are crabs worth it?

poet Anonymous

Not really. Once you get the meat out the claws and seperate the white / dark flesh (I’m picky - I only like the white flesh) it just seems a lot of work for so small a creature. Give me a rabbit to skin, I’ll make you a feast. A crab and a mallet however... small salad at best. Think it through....

(Ps - don’t forget to remove that little bile sack out of the crab. That can kill ya. 👍🏻)

Do you cook? What’s the best thing you’ve ever cooked?

KrystalG
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 11th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 44

I don't cook much but when i do i can say i make the bombest eggs. And I'm not even into breakfast food forreal!

Do you believe in zodiac? And which sign is yours?

poet Anonymous

Yes. Yes I do. And I’m a Pisces. Literally all of me matches the Piscean traits.

Is your username a true reflection of yourself?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6692

Oh yes indeed; just as a mirror can warp and transform ourselves if it is magic or are sight is strange enough.

What was the first movie you saw Jackie Chan in?

KrystalG
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 11th Oct 2015

Miss_Sub said:Yes. Yes I do. And I’m a Pisces. Literally all of me matches the Piscean traits.

Is your username a true reflection of yourself?

Haha im a pisces to and i match all the traits as well. Never met another pure piscean before <3

KrystalG
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 11th Oct 2015

Viddax said:Oh yes indeed; just as a mirror can warp and transform ourselves if it is magic or are sight is strange enough.

What was the first movie you saw Jackie Chan in?

Hm the first movie? Well Rush Hour if i remember but the very first time i knew of him was that little cartoon he voiced in what was it called again?

Seriously what was the name of that cartoon Jackie Chan voiced in?

Go to page:
Go to: