Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

poet
RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 16th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 40

Seriously, this is essentially "Ask a random to question to no one in particular".

poet
sophie_ericson
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 71

RByron418 said:Seriously, this is essentially "Ask a random to question to no one in particular".

You got it...
If you don't want to answer a question you simply don't lol

poet
sophie_ericson
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 71

Miss_Sub said:You’re gonna meet a lot of assholes. Don’t fuck any of them.

Where would you like to be in five years time?


(Ha, best advise I've heard in a while!)

Not looking at price tags while shopping.

How would your friends describe you?

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
84awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 6751

Fiercely loyal. Mouthy. Musical. She swears a lot.

What is your favourite swear word?

poet
sophie_ericson
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 71

Miss_Sub said:Fiercely loyal. Mouthy. Musical. She swears a lot.

What is your favourite swear word?


Fuck and asshole probably pass my lips daily.

You?

poet
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6245

Bloody. Blasted is a close second. Not exactly that extreme, but it is all in the delivery.

Speaking of that, what was the last thing you ordered?

(RByron418, it is not "Ask a random to question to no one in particular", rather "ask a question and get an answer not necessarily one you thought of". The appeal and purpose is not in being selfish or knowing the answer, but in asking a question and learning about others in a casual social manner. Though some do play it slightly differently and try to think up cunning questions to stump repliers, but then there are cunning and witty answers to even the most banal seeming question.)

poet
cold_fusion
Dangerous Mind
Australia
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 1568

Viddax said:Bloody. Blasted is a close second. Not exactly that extreme, but it is all in the delivery.

Speaking of that, what was the last thing you ordered?

(RByron418, it is not "Ask a random to question to no one in particular", rather "ask a question and get an answer not necessarily one you thought of". The appeal and purpose is not in being selfish or knowing the answer, but in asking a question and learning about others in a casual social manner. Though some do play it slightly differently and try to think up cunning questions to stump repliers, but then there are cunning and witty answers to even the most banal seeming question.)

gem of an answer!


Pizza and the other stuff that helps it wash down(ordered as in over the phone)

the last food you cooked/prepared that surprised even your own self ?




poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
84awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 6751

I cooked a roast for my in laws that was pretty damn tasty.

Wierdest food you’ve ever tried?

poet
cold_fusion
Dangerous Mind
Australia
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 1568

cooked lamb testicles

you?

poet
SoulChild
AlmaSincera
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 7

Ceviche, lemon juice cooked squid.

People, inherently good or evil?

poet
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
84awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 6751

I think it’s a case of nurture, rather than nature.

When was the last time you performed a random act of kindness?

poet
cold_fusion
Dangerous Mind
Australia
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 1568

today, less than a couple of hours ago,  gave a severely suffering girl (apparently pollen allergy) some tissues who couldn't find a small packet of  those in the shop i  was standing in the queue at.

you?

poet
SoulChild
AlmaSincera
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 7

I bought food once for a mother panhandling on the train for her children, I find it better to not to keep track. Help without keeping score.

Ever wish you were invisable?

poet
cold_fusion
Dangerous Mind
Australia
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 1568

yes. few times. last time,  when my friend who knows me too well called my signature(rubbish) work out  amongst the pile of good stuff that was out there where i've hidden it, even though i myself would have had trouble doing that.

ever sat under a tree, leaning on its trunk and eyes closed thinking of nothing?

poet
SoulChild
AlmaSincera
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 9th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 7

Absolutely, sitting in the sounds of nature, such peace and beauty in those moments.

Are artist the biggest a**holes?

Go to page:
Go to: