<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

In some sense, perhaps. I've heard many disconcerting stories about college students deplatforming speakers they disagree with, and I'd say that has to contribute to a weaker society

What's the last movie you watched?

poet Anonymous

Antichrist yesterday. I wrote a poem about it the other day so decided to watch it again.

Last thing you wished?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Same wish I wished last birthday; haven't seen any shooting stars to wish by. Love is a fickle fleeting thing alright.

(Viddy; yet another informal address that has happened to my true name - as with that only a few get to me call me by it.)

Last thing you yearned for?

CasketSharpe
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 12th June 2013
Forum Posts: 132

At times a moment of peace while getting my dick sucked slowly, fading away into an erotic coma.

Is the Earth considered a twisted version of hell? Or the poisoned platform of heaven?

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 305

Viddax said:Same wish I wished last birthday; haven't seen any shooting stars to wish by. Love is a fickle fleeting thing alright.

(Viddy; yet another informal address that has happened to my true name - as with that only a few get to me call me by it.)

Last thing you yearned for?

(No need to mention his name, he's in so many of my poems.) To curl up in his lap with my head against his chest, and just fall asleep listening to his heartbeat, with his arms around me, and tears of joy, relief, and the release of grief slowly running down my cheeks. <3

CasketSharpe said:At times a moment of peace while getting my dick sucked slowly, fading away into an erotic coma.

Is the Earth considered a twisted version of hell? Or the poisoned platform of heaven?

“Hell is empty, and all the devils are here!” - Shakespeare, The Tempest (also Westworld)

I think Earth may be more like hell at times, but is only completely so, if you fail to find the beauty in this world.

The most beautiful thing to make you cry/well up/get emotional?

CasketSharpe
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 12th June 2013
Forum Posts: 132

Nothing I can think of at the moment.

How does a blind person know when to stop wiping their ass?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

no idea.. drones though do look promising.

Which beast/predator/wild animal you saw last...in the wild?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

a little dead snake on a trail while biking, it almost looked like a fancy bracelet, ..I pushed it to the side of the road with a stick ..and covered it up with leaves and stuff. oh! and last summer I saw a fox

If you could be truly amazing at one sport, which would it be?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Cricket off the top of my head.

I you could replace one thing you can do with one you cannot what would those things be?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: