Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

PixelArt
Twisted Dreamer
South Africa
Joined 3rd July 2018
Forum Posts: 67

Hell Yes!  Toys are fun - but eventually you crave the touch of skin.  Suppose woman will do just as well.

Do you think men cook better than woman?

poet Anonymous

PixelArt said:Hell Yes!  Toys are fun - but eventually you crave the touch of skin.  Suppose woman will do just as well.

Do you think men cook better than woman?

In my case - for sure. Generally though - no idea.

Signature dish?

JusTim_
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 22nd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 171

sophie_ericson said:

In my case - for sure. Generally though - no idea.

Signature dish?

My stuffed green peppers...delish

now if the garden tenants didn't get into my garden I could make some today.

When was the last time you were complimented on your cooking?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

three days ago when i made my Syrian neighbours a chicken satay with wild rice and garlic glazed mushrooms and peppers

Have you ever tasted Kangaroo??/

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018
Forum Posts: 305

Vegemite (which was really good), (or if you count food combinations) bananas dipped in French Dressing (sweetness balanced with a bit of a savory garlic flavor). Although, I've always wanted to try haggis, lutefisk, and blood pudding.

Have you ever eaten any insects or arachnids?

poet Anonymous

Orc_Pirate_68 said:Vegemite (which was really good), (or if you count food combinations) bananas dipped in French Dressing (sweetness balanced with a bit of a savory garlic flavor). Although, I've always wanted to try haggis, lutefisk, and blood pudding.

Have you ever eaten any insects or arachnids?

Not knowingly or willingly, no...

Do dreams really have meaning?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

The Dictionary does.......

Did you sell lemonade as a kid?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018

Nope! This is the only one I'm on.

Have any siblings? Have a close relationship? Or not?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I tried. but what does meaning mean?  I mean. how can we ing mean. we can swimming swim, baking bake, doing do because they're doing words. mean in that context doesn't do fuck all except be. so how can it be we can meaning mean with any kind of conviction.

one thing that we can be sure has meaning is vocabulary. so, it follows something does have meaning.

spiritually though, I dunno. seems really  complicated.

something which was never meant to happen but  did anyway  ?

Edit:

society and utopia:
not without genetic manipulation.

also, good call on the dictionary

Orc_Pirate_68
Sabrina Kirk-Caldwell
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 29th June 2018

Many things, me being conceived, my spinal kyphosis, my social anxiety, my A.D.D, me falling in love, my dog dying, my cats dying, my other two dogs dying, society being a pile of crap, my Twitter friend's uncle being murdered, my mother's cousin arriving at a family reunion on a farm with gravel, dirt, and grass, in platform sandals and Chanel sunglasses, imperfect looking food being thrown away before ever hitting grocery stores, 9/11, nuclear weapons being created and tested, naive people believing humans can achieve world peace (it is nice to wish for, but will never completely happen), people announcing their puns/apologizing for them as if they are something to be ashamed of, people stating something to the effect of, "I have no idea why" when they clearly explain why they like/dislike/love/hate/do/have/take/eat/drink/dance/listen to/put together/purchase/whatever because they are embarrassed about it when there is clearly no reason to be, etc....

A language (or a few), you think everyone should learn.

Go to page:
Go to: