Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I wonder if it exists at all. perhaps freedom is a flower, or a Tomcat, an Eagle.

most humans are too attached to things. me uncluded. stuff like that wraps chains around us

having weighed up the couple of examples i would say the eagle is probably very close to true freedom

that said, maybe true freedom is ignorence

Whats your thoughts about true freedom    

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

i think it could either be bliss or chaos, or both, or neither...and etc.

what are your thoughts about big spiders? would you, or wouldn't you leave your bedroom window open at night if there was a huge spider in a web outside of it

poet Anonymous

Umm said:i think it could either be bliss or chaos, or both, or neither...and etc.

what are your thoughts about big spiders? would you, or wouldn't you leave your bedroom window open at night if there was a huge spider in a web outside of it

Hell no! Don’t really do spiders, definitely not big ones. Window would be closed.

Do you have any irrational fears?

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

A tarantula crawling in my mouth...AGAIN !

( long story )

What was the longest ( seemingly ) and strangest dream you had ?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Cannot say I have had any dream that seemed that long or strange: the dream logic and unconscious self seem to make it just a thing and no big deal.

Ever had a dream where you felt like you were flying, or were something that flies?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

yes, lots of times. the flying down the stairs thing when I was a kid ( I reckon that's something to do with being carried down at an earlier stage ) anyhow, the most vivid which springs to mind is I fell,hit the ground and woke up dead ..kind of

when your mind wanders where (or who) does it wander to

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:yes, lots of times. the flying down the stairs thing when I was a kid ( I reckon that's something to do with being carried down at an earlier stage ) anyhow, the most vivid which springs to mind is I fell,hit the ground and woke up dead ..kind of

when your mind wanders where (or who) does it wander to

It wanders many places... when it wanders far it’s at home

Are you a morning person?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

case of having to be. has to be said though: mornings, especially here in the countryside can be a pleasant experiance

kind of moral dilema thing :

so, you've parkinsons, its in the family blood  so its s reacurring thing in each generation. 'cept this time you have the choice to have it skip a generation so essentially your children are safe but their children wont be

what do you do

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

Thats aweful,  Lepp.  Having to choose.  Its like drowning mother n wife,  and you had to choose.  Only one,  mind you.  Now it wouldve been easy for me those days... Have the hubby drown and save me Mum.
Push come to shove,  I would let it skip my children though.

If you could choose your own heaven what,  where or how would it be?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I think people tend to have less acceptance in general these days - opposing arguments seem to be taken as personal attacks rather than mere discussions.
But good debates do still exist

What’s more real - mind or matter?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

different times. all going well we should be witnessing the fall of Empires.  ovbiously it'll not be a walk in the park. but at the end of the day the world should become more balanced. I believe it will, though I doubt ill see it

who do you think is told the truth about the number of Jews slaughtered by the third reich. I read some days ago the red cross had the number at about 280, 000. ?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: