Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Can't think of anything worth that kind of effort

what's your favorite hair color and style .. and why

poet Anonymous

I’m a true sucker for a red headed chick. If it’s long and unruly, I’m gonna love you.

What immeadiatly puts you off about the opposite sex?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Miss_Sub said:I’m a true sucker for a red headed chick. If it’s long and unruly, I’m gonna love you.

What immeadiatly puts you off about the opposite sex?

I think the word MEAD jumps out at me, and, well, and I drank this said mead,
and, well, um, what was the question?  
all of my brethren hear at the monastary are out tending the hives,
that is one special time I can pull out a copy of Playmonk, and look at nude pics of the opposite sex, now mind you, I have absolutly NO problem with the opposite sex, well other than getting too close to them, you see, their beady little piercing eyes can tear your frock right off unless you put your hands together... but i digress, what was the question?

I forget, but have you ever tasted some good mead?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Eh...sorry--I don't have any clue who that is...

Do you have certain colors that you like to incorporate, while decorating your home, or don't really have a preference?

InvisiObliv
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2017
Forum Posts: 233

no preference with color, but there is a different smell to every room. It's like nose heaven haha

what smells like home to you?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Tea. Black tea powder.

How many teas / coffees you drink per day?

poet Anonymous

I easily sink 40 brews a day. Not even exaggerating. 1 third herbal, 2 thirds black tea with milk. Some days I mix it up with rooibos, and I have a total soft spot for African honeybush tea.

Last book you read that made you go “WOW!” ?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

"The Black Science" by Dr Haha Lung and Christopher Prowant.

The last book that wowed you?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

dunno bout wowed, last decent recent book was a short play by John b keane titled big Maggie.

recommend a book

Daffodil32
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 47

usually about two cups of tea, sometimes i have a decaf coffee aswell but only sometimes.

which is your favourite tea or coffee and why? my favourite is tea because i find it more refreshing then coffee.

poet Anonymous

Ok... we’re back on tea. African honeybush is my favourite blend because I love the sweet undertone. A little drop of honey really accentuates the natural sweetness that’s already there (a bag of that probably won’t even last a week). I also have a licquorice & oriental spice blend which is just fkn amazeballs. That’s up there on my list.

Recently I bought a beetroot tea... A LOT tastier than it sounds. Weirdly, it makes a cracking tea.

I never drink coffee unless decaf. Gives me heart palpitations. I had a mocha from Starbucks years ago now just on a whim and I felt ill for four days. Can’t handle caffeine at all now. Even my tea is all decaf. Don’t even drink fizzy pop anymore unless it’s decaffeinated.

Red bull? I’d fkn die.

Any trips planned for this year?

Daffodil32
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 47

honey bush? is that like red bush?  sounds nice oh, i just drink tea, either loose leaf tea or tea bags but its mostly either things like breakfast tea, yorkshire tea, kenya tea etc

no , no trips at all.. not been on holiday in years , never have anything to look forward to .. sigh

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

lepperochan said:
recommend a book

Beginning Theory - An Introduction to Literary and Cultural Theory By Peter Barry..apparently T.S Eliot's notion of de-personalization in poetry is flawed

If you had to change your DU username, what would you change it to?

Go to page:
Go to: