<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Daffodil32
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 47

i used to swim quite frequently at the local pool near to me but i hated being around so many people and i just became bored of swimming, to be honest, not the best thing to be around so many people whilst trying to do something relaxing is it

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Daffodil32
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Feb 2018

yeah i prefer yoga . yoga workouts are nice . do you do yoga?  the weather is lovely, warm , sunny ..

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

I love yoga

is it normal to basically feel like you're going into heat whenever you're near a cute Jewish guy?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Daffodil32
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 28th Feb 2018

i'm not sure if i have a favourite genre, i like reading poems around the theme of nature , probably because i love nature. i do like reading poems  about emotions especially if they are expressed in a certain way , although i'm not keen on really dark poetry..

what genres of poetry do you hate ?

Josiah
Twisted Dreamer
United States 3awards
Joined 8th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 25

In not usually fond of happy poems.

Do you believe that our phone cameras aren't on except when we want them to be on?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Not really, I am not photogenic. Or rather, I am egocentric enough that I want the person to be looking at me rather than a machine.

Which is your good side if you have one?

poet Anonymous

I’m not sure I have one.

How do you feel about inspirational quotes?

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

i guess if i get inspired
then it was an inspirational quote

but if it has been found on some inspirational quote page, it may just be corny to me.
example.... the best preperation for tomorrow is do your best today...

i would modify thst... the best preparation for tomorrow is do your laundry tonight

did you get involved in the british wedding?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

I want to like the Sunsire more than the sunset, but I feel sunset is more accessible, I don't know if that makes sense. cuz I barely witnessed sunrise in my life. may be cuz am a lazy ass to get up early

there are so many memes going around that royal bride didn't wear makeup, and comparing that to others. any thoughts on this?

Go to page:
Go to: