Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

_Me_
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 134

Need is an interesting word to use. Though (trying to be more candid) proving -anything- is subjective and carries only personal merit. Also, 'facts' are never permanent, even in the scientific realm.

To state a 'fact,' relates to something, an idea etc., which has not yet -importantly yet- been proven wrong. I would like to say as well that scientific 'facts' do hold great importance to most everyone (don't say all -smirks-).
Back to it:

One doubts,
one ponders,
one re-routs,
one staggers,
one masters.

Here again.
Considering (whether you like it or not) a cyclical timeline, can we create a better place for ourselves?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

dunno much about the timeline in question but i do think earth has one re; ice ages and such things so it would make sense the universe has one too. fact is though, we could create a better place for ourselves anytime if we did it together.  question is will we all ever stand together, and what would it take for such an undertaking

what do you think it might take for the world to stand together

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

One terrible all-threatening enemy to unite against, or a heck a lot of glue. Or an app.

Do you exercise?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Justafan18
Justafan
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 13th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 9

Have you ever been on another writing site and if so was it better or worse than here?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Justafan18
Justafan
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 13th Apr 2018

I write romance poetry and prose.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Justafan18
Justafan
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 13th Apr 2018

It’s beautiful here in lower Alabama. Blue skies, gentle breeze and the smell of honeysuckle in the air.

I joined FanStory, a few years ago. It’s a paid site but some brilliant authors there, who helped me along tremendously. The Crits can be abrasive but if you listen ... you learn so much.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Justafan18
Justafan
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 13th Apr 2018

It’s on my bucket list :)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page: