Page:

The Poetry Garden

poet Anonymous

Fellow Gardeners,

I am interested in planting a poetry garden & seeking experienced poetic gardeners to help with the planting. I need poets & poetesses who have experience in planting herbs, vegetables, and flowers.  I also need gardeners with experience in weed identification & how to pluck them.  If you are personally interested in being part of my poetry garden, please apply here or message me.  Thank you for your genuine interest in being part of a genuine poetry garden....let's get to planting!!!

poet Anonymous

Well... I grow herbs and a few vegetables you can grow in limited space if that helps? Just grown some lavender from scratch and I have a mighty fine plum tree. Not really sure what you're after.

What's the project?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

i'm a weed I think... am afraid of gardeners.. lols. this is mighty intriguing thou

poet Anonymous

That's great Miss Miss Missy! The project is all about planting pure poetry.  Nothing else. I want to plant a community poetry garden with other genuine poetic gardeners who want to plant poetry seeds with a sincere heart.  I want to call it the Poetry Garden.  We can do it right here in the underground.  We can turn the soil together.  We can plant herbs & veggies & all varieties of wild pretty flowers together, too!  We can water what we plant & watch our garden, our community garden, grow!  We can even pluck the weeds together! Think of all the fun we can have finding nematodes & grubs! There's nothing like planting a real community garden...it helps us grow & prosper!  Do you know any other poetic planters who might be interested in such a community building project???

poet Anonymous

Nawwww, you're no weed!  You just need a bit more sun & some tilling around your roots!

poet Anonymous

Have you tried gardenlover? They seem rather green fingered.

poet Anonymous

OxyMoronicMe said:i'm a weed I think... am afraid of gardeners.. lols. this is mighty intriguing thou

Nawwww Emz, you're no weed!  You just need a bit more sun & some tilling around your roots!

poet Anonymous

Miss_Sub said:Have you tried gardenlover? They seem rather green fingered.

I'm a pure gardener looking to shed some more light on the project of creative poetic gardening Miss Miss Missy!  You have the green thumb MMM...I just know you do!!!

poet Anonymous

I figure we need just ten gardeners to get started MMM.  Let's see what happens & move on from there......maybe, we can go global!  I have to run now luv, I'm burning daylight & I have some more seeds to plant.  Cheers!

poet Anonymous

Messier110 said:

I'm a pure gardener looking to shed some more light on the project of creative poetic gardening Miss Miss Missy!  You have the green thumb MMM...I just know you do!!!

Na, I mean there's a DU member called gardenlover. Have you tried them, is what I was trying to say.

poet Anonymous

Miss_Sub said:

Na, I mean there's a DU member called gardenlover. Have you tried them, is what I was trying to say.

Hey Miss Miss Missy- He could join the community garden if he wants to plant poetry with us....we are looking for genuine poets to plant with us! It's a sincere metaphorical project w/ lot's of great possibilities to create!

Wind whispers hello,
the roses who respond: shy
sweet, aromatic.
                           Nisi

NewDaysToGaze
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 28th June 2017
Forum Posts: 18

Sweet smells, when lights shine.
Rocky floors, nothing we can't unwind
Starts of with dirt, dust, and swet
I want to get out of this desert and plant a garden. [:

Hello everyone, i'm not sure if you guys are talking about a physical garden or poetic.. but im all for it! Love to see things growing [:

poet Anonymous

The mistress in charge of the underground talked about starting different groups...I want to plant a poetry garden group  and find some farmers to help me plant seeds of emotion all over the universe...we can do this!

So sign up now (only 10 farmers to begin)...are there any farmers out there in the Universe?:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Let's plant people....well not people, poems!!!!.......just sayin'  m110

Page: