Point The errors In this pOem!

poet Anonymous

"amatuer scribble"

who are you?

its so easy to be a dismissive prick
and downgrade what other folk share
its difficult enough being honest
fuck you and your silver and gold star system

who the fuck are you to rate peoples observations and experiences.

give me a brown star.

be honest

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

thebladeartist said:"amatuer scribble"

who are you?

its so easy to be a dismissive prick
and downgrade what other folk share
its difficult enough being honest
fuck you and your silver and gold star system

who the fuck are you to rate peoples observations and experiences.

give me a brown star.

be honest

mate, come back when you're sober!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

what's he so angry about ?  WHAT DID YOU DO, KDMaB ??!!

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014

Wish I knew Craic! I will perhaps  find some answers in my wise old octogenarian boss's quote-

"perception is reality my man-perception is reality"-- so in this case I can't change someone's percepted reality! I guess!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

fair nuff. ..I thought you may have kidnapped rhyme and murdered it or something

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014

I've been fishing for that elusive fish rhyme, as I needed something to use with the thyme which is  getting wasted in the pantry. May be people have mistaken the vegetarian  cockatoo for Kea the New Zealand parrot which has taken a taste for meat and has become a predator hunting other birds etc. Again perception...reality!

poet Anonymous

I am relaxed and you are blatantly taking the piss out of other peoples work. dont tell me to chill out, I am very chilled. and unless you edit you original thread people will realise you were being blatantly dismissive about there shares.

its ok i saved it all i am a sad bastard.

like i said earlier i would respect you more if you stuck to your initial comments.

but your thread was a blatant downgrade of other folks work.

are you really the person to judge?

To be honest it really fucking annoys me when people take liberties and decide whoes words are worth somthing and sombody elses are irrelivent because they need a spellcheck.

so continue to take the piss about folks verse that unfortunatly does not fit into your paradigm.

verytiredbladeartist

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

there's no words for that kind of stupid. unless I'm gone blind, there's been no piss taking of poetry.  all the previous rant is mind-numbingly obsolete.

the only judgement appears to be that of a guy who seems angered at the thought a person could actually wish improvement of their working with words..

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014

thebladeartist said:I am relaxed and you are blatantly taking the piss out of other peoples work. dont tell me to chill out, I am very chilled. and unless you edit you original thread people will realise you were being blatantly dismissive about there shares.

its ok i saved it all i am a sad bastard.

like i said earlier i would respect you more if you stuck to your initial comments.

but your thread was a blatant downgrade of other folks work.

are you really the person to judge?

To be honest it really fucking annoys me when people take liberties and decide whoes words are worth somthing and sombody elses are irrelivent because they need a spellcheck.

so continue to take the piss about folks verse that unfortunatly does not fit into your paradigm.

verytiredbladeartist

I see you have an issue with the thread itself, none is forcing you to read it.
The point that this thread is about taking a piss out of what other's share is I find blatantly accusatory and wrong. Unfortunately it is not that. And more unfortunately it is your perspective that you see it that way. If you are really chilled and relaxed then go and read my response to you where I unreservedly apologised if it came across you that way.

You cannot force or impose on me your perspective and vice versa.

I see you have issues people  denigrating other people's works/feelings  which they express the way they know. I am with you 100%. Read my first statement in Author's note- "it is for friends who  have asked for honest criticism and havent recieved"

None is shoving down anyone's throat the right way. It is for those who want it and for those who asked and didn't get it or those who want to join in reminding ourselves the common errors. If you're none of the above, then this does not apply to you. Has anyone held a blade at your throat to join in this convo?

I am neither diminished nor raised by your respecting or not respecting me. I am not a poet- keep it in for your records. I requested many a times not to make it personal either for you or me or anyone. You're barking up the wrong tree bro. You got right gripes but this even remotely, ain't the right thread for that. Why don't you start your own convo if you've got such strong views and have issues to discuss/express.

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014

lepperochan said:there's no words for that kind of stupid. unless I'm gone blind, there's been no piss taking of poetry.  all the previous rant is mind-numbingly obsolete.

the only judgement appears to be that of a guy who seems angered at the thought a person could actually wish improvement of their working with words..

you left me speechless there Craic! [can I send you bromantic e-hugs]?

Thank You!

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 209

I am currently participating in a challenge in which in depth critique is involved. I encountered a rather simple poem that possessed an unnecessary comma making for a confusing statement.

Shit like this matters to writers who are trying to become better writers. Better writing results in poems that are read more than once because they were well crafted, rather than because they were a confusing mess

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

*psychotic

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

some people like classical some people like thrash metal but both must be formed with all cells intact to be a functioning organism

my poetry personally is more akin to tumours in this respect but i do clip the fingernails growing out of the teeth

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Let's begin
with a grin off to a good start tbh
an excercise wouldn't of knowed w/o spellchecker but that is INCORRECT MY FREN
in criticize grammar thrown to the four corners for the sake of a rhyming couplet is not shakespeare, savvy?

The challenge is thrown
with ego much grown. inconsistent full stop
I dare you find a fault inconsistent prosody
not bringin' flow to halt with the toe of my boot i will

count them down
make me frown use ur capitals correctly or not @all
how many flaws?
inside ya claws? two question marks?? really?? antagonistic tho nice

shred it,rip it tear it apart *cough* comma *cough*
Ready, for post mortem *large cough expunging black cigarette bile* COMMAS FUCKIT FUCKYOU COMMAS* ALSO post-mortem is usually a compound word but since language is in entropy
in the  name of art the elongated pause would be better suited before 'art' imho

all in all a fairly boring poem with some obviously deliberate errors chucked in, an unimpressive offering with little to no sentimental involvement (to ease the criticism)

thats what this thread is for you gowls have at it

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

anna_grin said:*psychotic

*tomatoe

Go to page:
Go to: