Page:

the best of the best

personanongrata
Astral Gift
Thought Provoker
Greece 5awards
Joined 8th June 2015
Forum Posts: 272

Comment your favorite poem, the one you are most proud of...
Read one of the already posted, for balance's shake
Feel free to twist the thread in any way but for the cause of helping each other to become better and more inspired
Love to you all
Let me see your treasures kept in darkness

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

I'm asuming you're asking for the link...  Yes?

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/236852-grow-up-kid/

personanongrata
Astral Gift
Thought Provoker
Greece 5awards
Joined 8th June 2015

Yes, thanks you!
Wow, that was dark and intense... Love showing the devil within all of us? Love turn into hate...Scared to love and terrified to go back? The darkness in soul covers up our real needs ...disappointment triggers it?....just thoughts

personanongrata
Astral Gift
Thought Provoker
Greece 5awards
Joined 8th June 2015

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

personanongrata said:all right that's mine
https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/253940-angel-guide/

Lets see more

The thing that catches me everytime I read that piece. Is you want to correct the language in it. You want to say how can it be "to much less" snd tore not tared and then you read it over and over and realise how it's like that purposefully and then it's just a whole angelic beem. That last line " reunite" you know I think I'll take your advice!

Al-x-

personanongrata
Astral Gift
Thought Provoker
Greece 5awards
Joined 8th June 2015

thanks, anytime
translate it within

poet Anonymous

Saw the post in the Facebook group, so came to support your thread.

I do love this one: https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/249592-the-company-of-absence/

PersonaNonGrata - Firstly, hello, don't think I've said that before. Great user name by the way. I used to have this phrase on my profile. It summarised me very well for quite a while.
In terms of your poem, y'know for someone who's first language isn't English, I appreciate this piece. The idea of omens and observation is something I'm very passionate about. The Universe is talking to us all the time if we are ready to listen. I think this poem shows that you are.

Blue Skies - I don't remember reading this one for some reason, but it's the most passive-aggressive little gem I've read in ages and I totally love that about it. I can genuinely imagine you saying this one out loud. The form is spot on. Excellent read.

personanongrata
Astral Gift
Thought Provoker
Greece 5awards
Joined 8th June 2015

Hey Missy thanks for dropping by.
Loved your piece, as said.
Give m your another favorite if u want.
I had a hard time to decide my own..I appreciate your kind words.
The truth is I cant speak fluently, but many times I find myself thinking in English!

greyblueyellow
anthony andrea
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 22nd Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 38

A poet feels no pride and pays no mind or regard to the past what is done is done it has a meaning since it is done and gone meaning is to be found in action in being and that is now.

Page:
Go to: