Page:

Writing/Critique Partners

lovefromluna
Lost Thinker
Belgium 1awards
Joined 26th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 10

I thought it would be cool to have a thread where you can look for writing partners or critique partners :D

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

lovefromluna said:I thought it would be cool to have a thread where you can look for writing partners or critique partners :D

Yeah,  there has been a few of these over the years. Mostly separate threads, if I recall correctly.

They work well.

I am always available to work on how words fall on pages. Both in collaborative writing efforts & honest, gut wrenching critiques, with those who have the passion, dedication, balls and will for it.

1) want to write some serious poetry with me. Here I am. But know we are writing poetry.
2) Want to slap a judgmental editing eye at my silly scribbles, please do I would be extremely grateful. I am here to learn, grow, hone & perfect what I do
3) If your ideals are similar to mine in item 2 and you want me to lay the truth on your work. Feel free to ask ( just don't expect "nice" or "awesome" from me.)

Cool!

Chaoticwayz
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 9th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 62

RevolutionAL said:

Yeah,  there has been a few of these over the years. Mostly seperate threads, if I recall correctly.

They work well.

I am allways available to work on how words fall on pages. Both in collaborative writing efforts & honest, gut wrenching critiques, with those who have the passion, dedication, balls and will for it.

1) want to write some serious poetry with me. Here I am. But know we are writing poetry.
2) Want to slap a judgemental editing eye at my silly scribbles, please do I would be extremely grateful. I am here to learn, grow, hone & perfect what I do
3) If your ideals are similar to mine in item 2 and you want me to lay the truth on your work. Feel free to ask ( just don't expect "nice" or "awsome" from me.)

Cool!

*separate* *always* *Judgmental* *awesome* DUP!! Where everyone should love a grammar nazi!! Lol!

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Chaoticwayz said:

*separate* *always* *Judgmental* *awesome* DUP!! Where everyone should love a grammar nazi!! Lol!

Thank you for the corrections. Muchly appreciated.

Chaoticwayz
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 9th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 62

Anytime man!

Page:
Go to: