DUP Published Authors

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14263

EdibleWords said:

No.

Just buy it like anything else on Amazon. Then message me. I can see my purchases if I want to verify the purchase.

Okay, when I click the link you have provided, it says I must first join ( see image ).   If I don't want to join, how can I buy your book on amazon if I don't know the name to search?

This is why I need a title, author's name, and regular purchase link for the published directory.  

Also, could you just edit a post and include additional info vs so many multi posts?  Thanks!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:

Okay, when I click the link you have provided, it says I must first join ( see image ).   If I don't want to join, how can I buy your book on amazon if I don't know the name to search?

This is why I need a title, author's name, and regular purchase link for the published directory.  

Also, could you just edit a post and include additional info vs so many multi posts?  Thanks!

Oh, no, i will go see if i can find the right link.  Sorry, Ahavati.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

https://www.amazon.com/Pig-Web-Comedy-Jessica-Solomon/dp/1702183165/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Pig+in+a+Web+Jessica&qid=1572547119&sr=8-1

Find the rest of my books by clicking on my name!

Buy one, tell me, i send you a signed copy personally!

Two books for one, then use one to exchange for more!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Right. So I've updated the directory and included all your publications in chronological order - differentiating between your comedy and play ( or are they the same thing, and the latter is a second edition? )

EdibleWords said: https://www.amazon.com/Pig-Web-Comedy-Jessica-Solomon/dp/1702183165/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Pig+in+a+Web+Jessica&qid=1572547119&sr=8-1

Find the rest of my books by clicking on my name!

Buy one, tell me, i send you a signed copy personally!

Two books for one, then use one to exchange for more!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

🙏🙏

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:Right. So I've updated the directory and included all your publications in chronological order - differentiating between your comedy and play ( or are they the same thing, and the latter is a second edition? )

There's a Play, a sequel play, and then I made the novel for the first play

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

The sequel novel will be called "Grannypig in a Space Web: the mystery comedy adventure continues ". Sounds better than pig in a Web 2.0

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Latest review for Dan's book, Death and the Lady'chylde - a solid Five Stars across the board so far.

Ahavati said:Death and the Lady’chylde
Dan Kozak
Lulu Press
ISBN: 978-0-359-91056-4

By Melaney A Mashburn
Oct 29, 2019

Dan's exploration of his grief at the loss of his beloved daughter is a raw an emotional journey that draws the reader in. It is a paternal love story and a heart breaking reminder of how fragile we all are even as the love that binds us is eternal. Thank you Dan for sharing your beautiful daughter with us. The words are indelible and I keep mulling over in my mind phrases that capture what it is to love so deeply and to mourn so completely.

http://lulu.com/spotlight/DeathandtheLadychylde

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:Latest review for Dan's book, Death and the Lady'chylde - a solid Five Stars across the board so far.

How cool! Love the book cover.

I've been through a few dark parenting experiences, but not that.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

How cool! Love the book cover.

I've been through a few dark parenting experiences, but not that.
'

Thank you; I designed it.

Can I please ask you ( again ) to edit your comments and add additional info you may think about vs posting two or more consecutive times? You're kinda pushing the author's down.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:'

Thank you; I designed it.

Can I please ask you ( again ) to edit your comments and add additional info you may think about vs posting two or more consecutive times? You're kinda pushing the author's down.

YOU ARE GOOD!!

Oh no! Slow learner. So sorry. I totally missed your point last time. Embarrassing! lol

I assume you mean going forward?

Also, I'll trade one for one anyone's book for mine, no charge. Just mail me one of yours and I'll mail you one of mine, any one.

That's a new deal. Different than the one for peeps who buy one copy. I want to read that book, Ahavati!

....without taking a freebie or spending my money on anything but shipping.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

YOU ARE GOOD!!

Oh no! Slow learner. So sorry. I totally missed your point last time. Embarrassing! lol

I assume you mean going forward?

Also, I'll trade one for one anyone's book for mine, no charge. Just mail me one of yours and I'll mail you one of mine, any one.

That's a new deal. Different than the one for peeps who buy one copy. I want to read that book, Ahavati!

....without taking a freebie or spending my money on anything but shipping.

Hi, Edible - sorry for the delayed response.  While I designed and published the book, I do not own the copyright to trade - Danny does.  So he would have to decide whether or not he wants to trade. But please keep in mind the essence of the books when bartering for "freebies".  This particular book is dedicated to the memory of his daughter, Leah, who passed away last year. . .

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States 32awards
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 209

I'd trade you one.   Bear in mind that the language of mine is often raw, gritty......no attempt to make it
pretty. No delusions of angels and seraphim in everlasting play wit my girl & Jesus, etc.
It's a poetic journal of days, weeks,months of pain,grief, near to insanity. And it's not over yet. Ongoing sessions of floods of grim, graceless, pain.   What this can do to a person is insane, indeed.
  Thanks for your interest,

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:

Hi, Edible - sorry for the delayed response.  While I designed and published the book, I do not own the copyright to trade - Danny does.  So he would have to decide whether or not he wants to trade. But please keep in mind the essence of the books when bartering for "freebies".  This particular book is dedicated to the memory of his daughter, Leah, who passed away last year. . .

Indeed. I respect that, as a mother of ten. My hat is in my hand, so to speak. Thank you for responding.

Edited to add...

I believe all books with heart have value. My book was actually born from a breaking heart, even though it's funny. I don't feel comfortable explaining more at this time.

Another edit....

Ok, i will say, anyone who has ever witnessed child grooming would understand this book more.

Another edit....

You could call this new enterprise my war paint. Im trying to puff myself up and look bigger than I really am!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

Indeed. I respect that, as a mother of ten. My hat is in my hand, so to speak. Thank you for responding.

Edited to add...

I believe all books with heart have value. My book was actually born from a breaking heart, even though it's funny. I don't feel comfortable explaining more at this time.

Another edit....

Ok, i will say, anyone who has ever witnessed child grooming would understand this book more.

Another edit....

You could call this new enterprise my war paint. Im trying to puff myself up and look bigger than I really am!

I really admire what you are attempting to do; honestly.  In order to grow you're willing to give; and what we give returns ten-fold.  I did the same thing when starting a photography business.  I went out and photographed events for free until I developed a portfolio.  I then began charging,  and once I had established clientele, I increased my rates until they were top dollar over a period of two-three years.  The organizations I worked with ( County Clubs, United Way, Community Foundation, Arts Council, etc ) didn't mind a slight increase over a period of two-three years. They thought I was worth it, as I had established myself.

I've done the same thing with my graphic design/social networking management business.  Once you get the hang of how to build, the business outline is solid on most fronts with very little or zero capital.

What you need to do is develop a portfolio of authors.  Design an ad and post it to various writing groups across social networking sites.  Don't be manic about it; that reeks more of desperation than excitement to professionals.  Just post the ad with the contact information.  See what happens there.

Go to page:
Go to: