Go to page:

DUP Published Authors

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

dkzksaxxas_DanielX said:Thank you, Sir Blaze.

My pleasure, Danny.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Update on Terry Smith ( SatansSperm ); he has completed cancer treatments and is scheduled for surgery the 24th.  Anyone wishing to donate to his cause or purchase a book would greatly be assisting.  I have purchased all three and recommend them.

https://www.gofundme.com/cancer-treatment-and-surgery-costs

Bathroom Graffiti
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1095483455/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i2

Angel Vomit
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1095461141/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i1

Sid & Mary ( Opal ): Journey into the Wasteland
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1092636749/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Update on Terry Smith ( SatansSperm ); he has completed cancer treatments and is scheduled for surgery the 24th.  Anyone wishing to donate to his cause or purchase a book would greatly be assisting.  I have purchased all three and recommend them.

https://www.gofundme.com/cancer-treatment-and-surgery-costs

Bathroom Graffiti
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1095483455/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i2

Angel Vomit
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1095461141/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i1

Sid & Mary ( Opal ): Journey into the Wasteland
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1092636749/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0

Awesome!

Still praying for you Terry and Luna!  

LunaLove6963
Dangerous Mind
United States 3awards
Joined 14th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 1347

Thank you guys

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States 32awards
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 209

Since my daughter died 15 months ago, life on earth, in amerika, has been a torturous torrent of grief and pain (heaped upon chronic heart failure).
   Ms. Aha had been following my flood of grief poems, and volunteered to edit and format & produce "Death and the Lady'Chylde", thus inserting a significant Bright Moment into the torture of this late-life mental and physical disintegration.
           All praises to Ahavati & JohnnyBlaze for providing some impetus to "stay alive" for this Life, which has lost so much  >meaning< for me since Leah Marie died.
           My gratitude to them is beyond words !  (even if the torture never stops).  Peace and Blessings,
LOVE, Dan Kozak.

PS: if anyone wants to taste what it's like to lose one's 31 year old daughter to alcoholism, Please pick up a copy of "Death and the Lady'Chylde" available via LULU.com..............

Photo above: Author and Leah Marie Kozak (1987-2018). Photo: by EAWallace c.2000 a.d.

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

Thank you Ahavati  and Johnny for everything , Luna and I cannot thank you enough!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

dkzksaxxas_DanielX said:Since my daughter died 15 months ago, life on earth, in amerika, has been a torturous torrent of grief and pain (heaped upon chronic heart failure).
   Ms. Aha had been following my flood of grief poems, and volunteered to edit and format & produce "Death and the Lady'Chylde", thus inserting a significant Bright Moment into the torture of this late-life mental and physical disintegration.
           All praises to Ahavati & JohnnyBlaze for providing some impetus to "stay alive" for this Life, which has lost so much  >meaning< for me since Leah Marie died.
           My gratitude to them is beyond words !  (even if the torture never stops).  Peace and Blessings,
LOVE, Dan Kozak.

PS: if anyone wants to taste what it's like to lose one's 31 year old daughter to alcoholism, Please pick up a copy of "Death and the Lady'Chylde" available via LULU.com..............

Photo above: Author and Leah Marie Kozak (1987-2018). Photo: by EAWallace c.2000 a.d.

It was our honor and pleasure, Danny.  I am thankful to have not been inducted into that club, and will die blessed if I never am.  

We love you. xo

SatansSperm said:Thank you Ahavati  and Johnny for everything , Luna and I cannot thank you enough!

You're very welcome, Terry.  We are so happy to hear you're almost to surgery! You've been through a lot and our prayers are for complete victory and healing!

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

this thread goes to show just what good people there are here.

i'm hoping the person spreading around that vile disinformation is an aberration to the site. they should be profoundly ashamed of themselves to even think such thoughts... clearly, they're the kind of person who finds true nobility of kindness a foreign concept and so are hard put to believe others can, and do, behave altruistically.

wishing everyone peace, love, and thankyous.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

butters said:this thread goes to show just what good people there are here.

i'm hoping the person spreading around that vile disinformation is an aberration to the site. they should be profoundly ashamed of themselves to even think such thoughts... clearly, they're the kind of person who finds true nobility of kindness a foreign concept and so are hard put to believe others can, and do, behave altruistically.

wishing everyone peace, love, and thankyous.

Thankyous, butters.  We're so happy you found this place.  xo

As far as the gossip monger/s - Truth has a way of shaming people when it decides to emerge.  Until then, we plow straight through with poetry - plain and simple.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

SatansSperm said:Thank you Ahavati  and Johnny for everything , Luna and I cannot thank you enough!

Good luck you both with the surgery! ☺

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

dkzksaxxas_DanielX said:Since my daughter died 15 months ago, life on earth, in amerika, has been a torturous torrent of grief and pain (heaped upon chronic heart failure).
LOVE, Dan Kozak.

You call them Grief poems.

I'd say they were Love poems.

You're welcome, Danny.

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

JohnnyBlaze said:

You call them Grief poems.

I'd say they were Love poems.

You're welcome, Danny.

*nods*  indeed

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States 32awards
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 209

Thank you (all)

SatansSperm
Dangerous Mind
13awards
Joined 19th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 3112

I plan on it when I get out of the hospital as I Believe it is a very important subject

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

SatansSperm said:I plan on it when I get out of the hospital as I Believe it is a very important subject

Thank you, Terry! It really is.  Hope you're well on your way to recovery and the big C is behind you!

Go to page:
Go to: