Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14649

drone said:On the
feedaread.com/strange thoughts
it's william andrews
[. . .]
but i only have about 400 and 70 sayings
in this book

Okay thanks, that helps to know your name.  

on the smashwords site
the name is drone
it's been awhile
i don't even remember
the codes or my other emails
for these sites
such is life

You typically don't have to log in to know the direct link to something.  That is what I need to publish the directory if you want to sell.  If not, no biggie.  You can always submit it later.

poet Anonymous

My good twin has just had his 2nd book published; it was released 2 days ago.  The fun part is over...I love writing, but hate the business part.  Am I the only one who feels that way? (I suspect not.)  LOL

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Hey Bobby! Are you going to provide the link?

poet Anonymous

Ahavati,  Thanks for asking!  The web site isn't up yet, so I have zero social network connections...(I've only just begun.)  The Amazon link is:
https://www.amazon.com/making-love-verb-ted-roberts/dp/1681113201
There are others and more coming.   Again, my thanks!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thanks, Ted. I appreciate you providing the link - it makes creating the directory much easier than having to go to some site and search for some name etc.  I mean help me out, people. These are your books we're buying and promoting. Little effort here!  Be proud of what you've accomplished.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Ahavati,  All of us owe you a big thanks for your help!  I wonder if, sometime in the future, you think a forum thread sharing lessons and tips (re: publication, web sites, ranking, promotion etc.) could be mutually advantageous?  I've seen a lot of good writing on this site, a larger % of the reading public should see it too! Thanks again!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thanks, Brando!  

Ted, you're welcome.  But I'm not doing the work! Those who are publishing are.  I've actually posted publishing info here regarding self-publishing. And you're more than welcome to.  It's a good idea; however, I think if we keep it all together like this it would be more beneficial - as members may not be aware of another thread regarding publishing.  You're more than welcome to contribute anything in regards to publishing here.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Whoop!  Guess what I've started reading?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Whoop!  Guess what I've started reading?

That you would trip and fall into a book of poetry wouldn't surprise me.

poet Anonymous

Ahavati, You are right...keeping as much related info in the same thread makes the best sense.  Thanks again!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

OMF'NGOD! You are in for SUCH a treat! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Go to page:
Go to: