Go to page:

DUP Published Authors

poet Anonymous

Agreed but just decided. I'm gonna start my own publishing house.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Now that's being inspired!

Summerrain75
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 10awards
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 336

Not a published author but a contributor. 4 of my poems were published in the four seasons series of anthology a contribution of poems by poets unite worldwide Authored by Fabrizio Frozini.
"Summer Aria" "Winter Melodies" "Spring Songs" I forgot the title of the autumn series. And another poem published in the book of poems "when love is bitter" by the same author.

faithmairee
Faith Elizabeth Brigham
Tyrant of Words
United States 10awards
Joined 29th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 183

Just wanted to see what y'all talk about on here. Yes. I'm a published poet!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Summerrain75 said:Not a published author but a contributor. 4 of my poems were published in the four seasons series of anthology a contribution of poems by poets unite worldwide Authored by Fabrizio Frozini.
"Summer Aria" "Winter Melodies" "Spring Songs" I forgot the title of the autumn series. And another poem published in the book of poems "when love is bitter" by the same author.

That's wonderful, Summer!

faithmairee said:Just wanted to see what y'all talk about on here. Yes. I'm a published poet!

You should post the link/s to your publication/s, faithmarie.  

Summerrain75
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 10awards
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 336

Thank you Ahavati. <3

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

I hope to publish some of my poems when I’m brave enough. coming here was the first step towards my goal, even if it’s only one small book, I want to be able to say I did it

faithmairee
Faith Elizabeth Brigham
Tyrant of Words
United States 10awards
Joined 29th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 183

Stay determined! Believe in yourself! It will happen! I wish you only the best!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AspergerPoet56 said:I hope to publish some of my poems when I’m brave enough. coming here was the first step towards my goal, even if it’s only one small book, I want to be able to say I did it

Never put off tomorrow what you can do today - cross that bucket list item off and then post the link here.

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Ahavati said:

Never put off tomorrow what you can do today - cross that bucket list item off and then post the link here.

It will be awhile took me over 3 yrs to eventually post on a site and I nearly left at the beginning of March, so for me getting here and staying is a tick off my bucket list

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AspergerPoet56 said:

It will be awhile took me over 3 yrs to eventually post on a site and I nearly left at the beginning of March, so for me getting here and staying is a tick off my bucket list

Then you're walking in the right direction.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I did have a meltdown so it was touch and go but I must admit I’m glad I got over it and stayed

gothicsurrealism
Daniel Long
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 26th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 138

Not yet a published author. However, I'm working on my manuscript. The working title is Gothic Forest. It will have my short stories and my poetry. I've been so busy with work and life the last few months that I had to take a break from writing and I'm now just getting back into it. What do I have to show for it? In December I launched a website posting a number of pieces including tiny bits of short stories: www.gothicsurrealism.com
At this point, I can safely say I'll be sending copies out to publishers later this year into early next year.
If anyone here ever wondered about my DUP name, it's the literary genre I've invented: Gothic-Surrealism.
Check out the site and tell me what you think!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

gothicsurrealism said:Not yet a published author. However, I'm working on my manuscript. The working title is Gothic Forest. It will have my short stories and my poetry. I've been so busy with work and life the last few months that I had to take a break from writing and I'm now just getting back into it. What do I have to show for it? In December I launched a website posting a number of pieces including tiny bits of short stories: www.gothicsurrealism.com
At this point, I can safely say I'll be sending copies out to publishers later this year into early next year.
If anyone here ever wondered about my DUP name, it's the literary genre I've invented: Gothic-Surrealism.
Check out the site and tell me what you think!

Way to go and take poetry seriously, Daniel.  Gothic-Surrealism - Fabulous.  Best of luck and remember, never, ever give up.

Go to page:
Go to: