Go to page:

The Current DU Apocalypse

Boadicea
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 26th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 126

[quote]Lord Viddax said:
Apocalypse? I see nothing like that. Nothing but a storm in the teacup if anything.

For those who drink their tea pinkies out, perhaps a lack of sugar is an apocalypse.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6672

Boadicea said:
[quote][quoted=poetry--697-30-34]Lord Viddax said:
Apocalypse? I see nothing like that. Nothing but a storm in the teacup if anything.

For those who drink their tea pinkies out, perhaps a lack of sugar is an apocalypse.

I do hate those upper-class hoity-toities who fear the littlest things. I drink a mug of builder's-brew-standard tea btw. So the DUP Apocalypse is no sweet words?

Boadicea
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 26th Apr 2011

[quote]Lord Viddax said:
I do hate those upper-class hoity-toities who fear the littlest things. I drink a mug of builder's-brew-standard tea btw. So the DUP Apocalypse is no sweet words?

Ah, Your Lordship, let me brew you a billy of tea on the campfire, where we can swear about the overly-sensitive to our hard and bitter hearts' content.

Flies add extra protein, btw.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Don't like camping.

Or am I not allowed to be personal at all and say what I like and don't like? Or can I be a bit human and flawed. Or do too many people think that I should be great in all aspects if I'm going to use that 4-letter word.

I do like campfires. The fire part I like especially. Nothing like flames. Burning, burning, consuming, yet controlled flames.

Boadicea
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 26th Apr 2011

[quote]Lord Viddax said:
Don't like camping.

Or am I not allowed to be personal at all and say what I like and don't like? Or can I be a bit human and flawed. Or do too many people think that I should be great in all aspects if I'm going to use that 4-letter word.

I do like campfires. The fire part I like especially. Nothing like flames. Burning, burning, consuming, yet controlled flames.

I like people who are honest enough to dislike something others feel they should be expected to like.

Those are the people, not the politicians or sycophants.

I also like burning things, especially politicians or sycophants.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

I like burning those things too. But its a pain when I get em mixed up with the marshmallows. Mallow and flesh gets everywhere, really is umbecoming of someone not intentionally trying to frighten passing campers.

This is a secret, so I'l whisper it, but some members don't like us being haters which is fair, but also hate us saying about things we dislike.

Conspirators everywhere! Time for the flamethrower and cheesy nibbles.

Boadicea
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 26th Apr 2011

[quote]Lord Viddax said:
This is a secret, so I'l whisper it, but some members don't like us being haters which is fair, but also hate us saying about things we dislike.

Some members are, it would appear, fluffy marshmallows ripe for a toasting.  And to make it even better, there are liberal helpings of cheese.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Boadicea said:
[quote][quoted=poetry--697-30-40]Lord Viddax said:

Some members are, it would appear, fluffy marshmallows ripe for a toasting.  And to make it even better, there are liberal helpings of cheese.

Have you not been listening to my ramblings? Or course not, thats the point about ramblings. But anyway, you can't say bad things! Bad words aren't allowed on DUP! Never, ever, not even in your own head. You're just meant to sit quiet like a skeleton, but with more flesh. Trying to be superior? Oh, no, can't have that.

The previous few posts by me have been channeling the spirit of Nietzsche and his hatred for the lesser and average. I now return you to your usual Viddax messages. Now with more bacon references!

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

I don't read novels ..

poet Anonymous

Your pen is small.

Now merge the two words in the middle.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Matthew Kastor-Inare III said:
[quote][quoted=poetry--697-30-43]Youdontknowme said:
I don't read novels ..

<3 Hey Gg. Which topic are we in now? Wanna play a game? <3

What ever topic you like an I must warn you dint bet me I will win let's play

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

My pen brings all the boys to the yard

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

My pen is better then yours

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

[quote][quoted=poetry--697-45-57]Youdontknowme said:
My pen is better then yours

You're a silly girl. I will play the pen game with you later, but I'm sick today. I've got to sleep for a little while or something. <3

Silly you pegged me ok feel better then sweetie and I will think of pen domnia b4 you get back jk

poet Anonymous

[quote][quoted=poetry--697-45-51]Zigzag Zombie Cori. said:
Your pen is small.

Now merge the two words in the middle.

My pen, too hot for you to touch.
Your pen, tucked up in your butt.

That was such a bad comeback that I'm not sure what to do besides pick up the trophy on my way out.

Go to page:
Go to: