The Current DU Apocalypse

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Boadicea
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 26th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 126

Mr Sin, neither hyperbole nor metaphor are "literal".  Ever.  They're figurative, which is pretty much the exact opposite.

But this is not the time or place for lessons.  We're in the middle of an apocalypse, dammit.

jadielue
Jade.
Dangerous Mind
United States 3awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2010
Forum Posts: 1785

Dear Lawd, it's not Aids people! Not that big of a deal with the hyperbole and metaphor. Jeez louise, it is was it is.

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 323

I would not make myself the ghost at my own funeral because all the dry eyes may be brutally sobering

jadielue
Jade.
Dangerous Mind
United States 3awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2010
Forum Posts: 1785

[quote]Dragonyear said:
I would not make myself the ghost at my own funeral because all the dry eyes may be brutally sobering

But you can always take solace from the fact that your eyes are the driest in the room.

poet Anonymous

I'll stay as long as this site remains here. I love it here! I like the people and discussions and I am overall happy here! I have found my niche...So like it or not you will be seeing and hearing a lot from me! Woot woot! "laughs" seriously though...I am for "realz"

Starlight_angel
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1240

I am undecided.

Kameron
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 8th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 165

I'm still relatively new, but who else is going to punch my poems and in turn, me, in the face and tell me what's wrong and what's right? I like the talking, posting, forum-ing, whatever you want to call it. I'm here, and I'm staying.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

[quote]Starlight_angel said:
I am undecided.

Awe don't let foolishness drive you away

Starlight_angel
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1240

Youdontknowme said:
[quote][quoted=poetry--697-15-26]Starlight_angel said:
I am undecided.

Awe don't let foolishness drive you away

It's just a bit disheartening to see people act like this in a place that should be fun and supportive. Perhaps it's my fault for thinking it should be that way? I haven't really been here long enough to have a good judge of how it was before.
I'm going to let the dust settle.

CruelHandedWriter
Jamie Rhodes
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 8awards
Joined 20th Sep 2009
Forum Posts: 1426

I believe I am watching what is known as the manifestation of society's folk devil. It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for ya

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

Whatever happens I'm sticking around... I went away for a while and now that I'm back there seem to be a lot of bright new faces ;)

MusicallyMrM
Mr_Mahogany_Wood
Tyrant of Words
United States 18awards
Joined 17th Sep 2010
Forum Posts: 631

This place provides therapy for me and some of the bullshit is so amazing until I've stopped watching comedy on TV.  I'm staying.  Somedays, around here is like being at a party, standing on the wall tripping off the people dancing.  Some great dancers then some excruciatingly funny ones with no rhythm.  I love it!

MusicallyMrM
Mr_Mahogany_Wood
Tyrant of Words
United States 18awards
Joined 17th Sep 2010
Forum Posts: 631

BTW, some of the agitators needed to go and lurkers.  R.I.P. LP74 (lisa, pink pearl) whatever your name was.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Apocalypse? I see nothing like that. Nothing but a storm in the teacup if anything.

Go to page:
Go to: