THE WORD AND VERSE

ELL30
Brandy
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 19th July 2012
Forum Posts: 528

anna_grin said:it was the boobs, wasn't it...... i bet it was madame boobless

I doubt it, she's tough as nails and seems to have a great sense of humor. I've re-read. I have no theories, really don't see where a line was crossed.

I admit I was initially offended that my man was accused of being a coke head! I thought "Heroin! Not coke! Get it straight! Things would be a lot different were he snorting coke.....I'd be right there with him and we'd party and fuck like rabbits for days on end, no complaints there! There's no party with H, nothing sexy about a nod, so lets not sugar coat the problem."

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2608

I would think they would dig being mentioned at all but that's just my opinion..

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

I weep still you insensitive bastard!

yup, yup, tidy up, keep the calmness and such. How one writes without tough skin is beyond me, but it takes all sorts.

Starlight_angel
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 25th Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 1240

Damn. That was my one du secret. Fair play to you lepp for outing yourself for good reason.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

lepperochan said:Ha, nah not Madame , not sure she's even read it.  if you must know it was (shit how do I spell this) Lightbarron took offence to calling his big black dog ..the gerdener.

All seriousness aside though, as Gemini said, its sucks that someone got hurt, and to be hurt by someone behind a alias must hurt that bit more, hense the 'comming out' I like all you people, regardless of what might be posted, so one person getting hurt is enough to have a rethink.

Please, try have some compassion for the hurted one.  

It'll be toned down a bit in the future and maybe the digs will be aimed at people who are known to have the thicker skin.

..And damn,  I wish I had of thought of this as a PR stunt

Uncle Craic
which do you like better?

Carpe_grin or anna_Noctem

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Carpe_Noctem said:[quote-206688-lepperochan]Ha, nah not Madame , not sure she's even read it.  if you must know it was (shit how do I spell this) Lightbarron took offence to calling his big black dog ..the gerdener.

All seriousness aside though, as Gemini said, its sucks that someone got hurt, and to be hurt by someone behind a alias must hurt that bit more, hense the 'comming out' I like all you people, regardless of what might be posted, so one person getting hurt is enough to have a rethink.

Please, try have some compassion for the hurted one.  

It'll be toned down a bit in the future and maybe the digs will be aimed at people who are known to have the thicker skin.

..And damn,  I wish I had of thought of this as a PR stunt

Uncle Craic
which do you like better?

Carpe_grin or anna_Noctem[/quote]

I like Seize the Grin the best because you better be one tough motherfucker to go in on those razor sharp teeth

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I think  Carpe Grinn, ..I've seen your first baby (came to me in a vision).  You'll undwrstand why it should  be Carpe Grinn when you see page three of this edition  

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

lepperochan said:I think  Carpe Grinn, ..I've seen your first baby (came to me in a vision).  You'll undwrstand why it should  be Carpe Grinn when you see page three of this edition  

are you confessing to being part of this conspiracy Craic?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

crimsin said:[quote-206699-lepperochan]I think  Carpe Grinn, ..I've seen your first baby (came to me in a vision).  You'll undwrstand why it should  be Carpe Grinn when you see page three of this edition  

are you confessing to being part of this conspiracy Craic?[/quote]

I believe he is the GRAND poobah , with jack heslop and the gemini lovers as lackeys?

Gemini
Geminitalian
Fire of Insight
United States 9awards
Joined 28th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 1378

ELL30 said:[quote-206685-anna_grin]it was the boobs, wasn't it...... i bet it was madame boobless

I doubt it, she's tough as nails and seems to have a great sense of humor. I've re-read. I have no theories, really don't see where a line was crossed.

I admit I was initially offended that my man was accused of being a coke head! I thought "Heroin! Not coke! Get it straight! Things would be a lot different were he snorting coke.....I'd be right there with him and we'd party and fuck like rabbits for days on end, no complaints there! There's no party with H, nothing sexy about a nod, so lets not sugar coat the problem."

[/quote]

Fuck me! Now where the hell did i put that coke dealers number!? Fuck!

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Gemini said:[quote-206690-ELL30][quote-206685-anna_grin]it was the boobs, wasn't it...... i bet it was madame boobless

[/quote]

Fuck me! Now where the hell did i put that coke dealers number!? Fuck![/quote]

Let's make some music make some money find some models for wives.
I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars.
You man the island and the cocaine and the elegant cars.

braggman
Steve Bragg
Dangerous Mind
United States 14awards
Joined 27th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 1850

Oh crap I guess I'll follow suit and modify the slings and arrows of the outrageous fortune teller joke. Hurted twice is enough hurted.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

I salute you, Craic, for stepping up.

Those with no sense of humor will not be missed. *dismissive sniff*

Gemini
Geminitalian
Fire of Insight
United States 9awards
Joined 28th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 1378

Carpe_Noctem said:[quote-206700-crimsin][quote-206699-lepperochan]I think  Carpe Grinn, ..I've seen your first baby (came to me in a vision).  You'll undwrstand why it should  be Carpe Grinn when you see page three of this edition  

are you confessing to being part of this conspiracy Craic?[/quote]

I believe he is the GRAND poobah , with jack heslop and the gemini lovers as lackeys? [/quote]

Nope. Us Gemini lovers only serve muggle by giving them plenty of horse play for them to write about. As I've said before, Muggle is made up of Nun the Wiser, Frankie Ocean, alias grace, Honey, and Holly.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

who's alias grace I'm reading that book

Go to page:
Go to: