Go to page:

What are you currently reading?

Saliha
Sali
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 12th Jan 2023
Forum Posts: 2

A friend gave me a Nikita Gill book, so I'm on that currently.
Trying to finish The Kiss Curse too because I love a cheesy romance.
I will eventually start I'm Glad My Mom Died

PAR
PAULO ACACIO RAMOS
Fire of Insight
Portugal 17awards
Joined 26th May 2022
Forum Posts: 245


Simple and Fantastic!

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

SweetKittyCat5 said:You Are the Universe: Discovering Your Cosmic Self and Why It Matters

by Deepak Chopra M.D. and Menas C. Kafatos Ph.D



I loved this book. Check out The Way of the Wizard by Chopra

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239


Soulful writing 💖

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1659


DanielChristensen said:

I loved this book. Check out The Way of the Wizard by Chopra


There is one more book to read from Deepak Chopra I found favorable, this literally gem to read it is sure to balance the enlightenment of self. Therefore, with honor and without regrets... I recommend, the book titled, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams.

You will walk away feeling spiritually and mentally awakened and universal atoned.

Happy Reading, my poet.

SKC🐾🐾

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

SweetKittyCat5 said:

There is one more book to read from Deepak Chopra I found favorable, this literally gem to read it is sure to balance the enlightenment of self. Therefore, with honor and without regrets... I recommend, the book titled, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams.

You will walk away feeling spiritually and mentally awakened and universal atoned.

Happy Reading, my poet.

SKC🐾🐾


I have read this as well and again I loved it. 💖 I want to read it again. I was invited to be a kind of influencer on an emerging social media platform so I was thinking about doing book reviews.

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1659

DanielChristensen said:

I have read this as well and again I loved it. 💖 I want to read it again. I was invited to be a kind of influencer on an emerging social media platform so I was thinking about doing book reviews.


You only live once and love twice, henceforth, make it count in all you do and all you say, in addition, that is fabulous endeavor to invest your time.. Giving and receiving knowledge is always beneficial to the intellect.

If you need my assistance, do not hesitant to ask.

DanielChristensen
The Fire Elemental
Tyrant of Words
United States 36awards
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 239

SweetKittyCat5 said:

You only live once and love twice, henceforth, make it count in all you do and all you say, in addition, that is fabulous endeavor to invest your time.. Giving and receiving knowledge is always beneficial to the intellect.

If you need my assistance, do not hesitant to ask.


Well said. Thank you. 💖🙏🏻

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1659

DanielChristensen said:

Well said. Thank you. 💖🙏🏻


You are humbly welcome, always. 🍯

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
atmos_productions
Atmos
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 20th Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 3

I am currently reading 'Many Lives, Many Masters' by Brian L. Weiss, It is quickly becoming one of my favourite books of all time. It is seriously life changing to read!!

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2949

The instruction manual for life

It's a daily thing
It's a living thing

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 18awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1391


I started this over the weekend and I'm really enjoying it.

Hiddena
Amy D Patterson
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th Nov 2023
Forum Posts: 10

I'm reading Shakespeare now, I've dreamed of reading it all my life.

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 1051

Last and First Men by Olaf Stapleton.

Go to page:
Go to: